Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

View Poll Results: Which CHICKEN &/OR CANNED TUNA do you eat (pick one from each)
Only white meat chicken 12 40.00%
Only dark meat chicken 3 10.00%
I'll eat either type of chicken, I like them both 12 40.00%
I don't eat chicken 0 0%
Chunk lite tuna in water 5 16.67%
Chunk lite tuna in oil 0 0%
White/Albacore tuna in water 9 30.00%
White/Albacore tuna in oil 0 0%
I'll eat either type of tuna in oil, I like them both 1 3.33%
I'll eat either type of tuna in water, I like them both 8 26.67%
I'll eat either type of tuna in water OR oil, like them all 0 0%
I don't eat tuna 5 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2003, 07:32 AM   #1  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

Post Sugar Busters Weekly Support Board 7/7-7/13

This is the
SUGAR BUSTERS WEEKLY SUPPORT BOARD
where all of you who are following this WOE, or are thinking about doing so, are welcome to come join in and be a part of our wonderful group.

Other than finding support and friendship on this board, we also try to do something during the the week to add a little difference to our board.

MONDAY-MOTIVIATIONAL MONDAY
TUESDAY-TUESDAYS TIPS & FACTS & CHAT AT 9:15PM EST
WEDNESDAY-WEIGH-IN WEDNESDAY
THURSDAY-THURSDAY RECIPE DAY
FRIDAY-FRIDAY FUNNIES

Please take some time to check out our extensive recipe boards. Our RECIPE BOARDS can be located at the link below:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/foru...php?forumid=89

Look for our QUARTERLY RECIPE BOARDS to post your favorite recipes and to see the most recently posted recipes. Recipes from the quarterly boards will be archived in proper categories at some point.

We have SEVEN INFORMATIVE BOARDS!!!! Please take a few minutes to visit them! New information is continually being posted, so please make sure you visit them often!!! The boards are listed below as well as the link that will take you to the boards:

THE RECOMMENDED READING BOARD
THE TOOLS & TIPS BOARD
THE FOOD INFORMATION BOARD
MOTIVATIONAL & INSPIRING THOUGHTS BOARD
MY FAVORITE SB LEGAL FOODS
SB 2002 BIO BOARD
SB 2001/2002 PHOTO ALBUM BOARD

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/foru...php?forumid=87

We also have a SB WEEKLY EXERCISE BOARD that you can log your daily/weekly exercises on which is located on our weekly support board:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...threadid=29078

Then there's our latest addition to the SB BOARDS which is called OFF THE EATEN PATH This board is for everything NOT related to SB. You can use this board to post questions or comments on just about anything (okay, within reason). A book you recommend, a cleaning tip, a great website deal, etc. etc. Here's the link:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/foru...php?forumid=90

NEWBIES! (aka new members) If you would like to REPLY to any of our threads, please hit POST REPLY not NEW THREAD, then type your message in and hit SUBMIT REPLY. If you need to edit your reply, just click on edit located in the body of your post and make changes as you need to, then hit SUBMIT NOW.

WELCOME!

Old 07-07-2003, 07:38 AM   #2  

GOOD MONDAY MORNING EVERYONE!

Will post my usual morning post sometime later, but wanted to make sure I got our
MOTIVATIONAL MONDAY
done early in the morning, so here's my contribution for MM, there's 2 of them to read today:

ROOM TO IMPROVE

Do your best, and then make it better. Whether you're ahead or whether you're behind, it's an opportunity for you to improve.The mistakes of yesterday offer priceless lessons for today. The victories of today provide the resources to reach even higher tomorrow. When you can improve upon what is, there's no need to worry about what has been. And you can always improve upon what is.

There is always room for improvement, and truly what a blessing that is. For it creates real and substantial opportunity in each and every moment. Improve upon the victories, and improve upon the disappointments. Each situation, in its own way, can spur you to further improve.

Every day, no matter what else it brings, also brings the opportunity to improve. Take those opportunities often, and be amazed at how far you can go.

-- Ralph Marston
WIND AGAINST YOUR FACE

The faster you move forward, the more the wind blows against your face. When you encounter much difficulty and resistance, it is because you're in the process of making significant progress.Those who have no problems are those who never venture out to accomplish anything. Those who face the most challenges are those who end up creating the most value.

When a particular problem arises, it is because you have progressed to the point where you can deal with it. When a challenge comes along, that's because you are truly ready for where it can bring you.

See the obstacles as gateways and you'll see their true value. Each new challenge is a stepping stone, a waypoint on the journey to real and meaningful accomplishment.

Feel the stiff wind as it blows against your face. And know that what you're feeling is your rapid movement forward.

-- Ralph Marston
Have a wonderful day, and a fabulous week!!!!!

Debbie
194/1??/129
SB since 3/22/00
Reached goal 6/10/01
Old 07-07-2003, 07:44 AM   #3  

THIS WEEKS WEEKLY CHALLENGES:

We continue with our on-going challenges of DRINKING AT LEAST 64oz OF WATER A DAY, as well as trying to get in at least 3 DAYS OF EXERCISE

Due to the slow week on the board last week, with the holiday and all, I'm still looking for those ON THE RUN FOOD IDEAS from everyone! Since it's summer time, I think it's really important now, with many going on vacation, myself included, to try and make a list of car-friendly foods that we can keep on hand in the car. So, once again, I'm repeating last weeks challenge. Next time you go to the store, try to see what foods are available that would be easily stored in your car, not requireing any special storing, that you could easily eat that helps you stay OP when you can't get to anything other than junk - as I mentioned last week, things like pop-top cans of tuna, keep packets of mayo, mustard and ketchup in your car, pop-top cans of sf, waterpacked fruit, LAUGHING COW RF CHEESE WEDGES, WW CRACKERS, etc. I think we can all benefit from the ideas!!!!
Old 07-07-2003, 07:59 AM   #4  

Good Monday Morning

Icky morning here. Woke up thinking I was hearing the shower going but it was rain. Not unusual here in Miami smack dab in the summer time. Actually, I like the rain and overcast skies because it makes it less hot here. The other day it was sunny, 95 degrees and sweltering heat and I hate it!

BEACH, I totally agree about trying to teach the kids about the rules of the road being harder to teach them than the actual driving. The driving a car comes with practice but the rules of the road, that's a whole other story! There's so many things that can go wrong. I try to point them out to them when I drive but I think I may scare them cause it doesn't matter where we are, or the situation, there's always SOMETHING to say Miami has the WORST drivers, I'm sure! People come here from other countries and take the driving test but have their own set of rules. I told them they'd both know the parking lot at the college like the back of their hands before I even think about letting them out on a real road, which will definitely be in an abandoned area far out in farm country somewhere. I'm not thrilled about either of them driving and I'm going to make sure that they learn as much as they can before they can get their actual license in a year. MICHAEL won't get his until right before he goes to college, where he won't need or have a car and the only reason he'd have to drive is if he was the designated driver and using someone else's car. I doubt even that would happen, but if needed, at least he'd know how to drive - driving in an area he's never driven before, they'd be lucky if they didn't end up in another state with his sense of direction!!! Glad to hear you had a OP weekend, me too A few weeks ago I recommended a book that I think you'd like. Try to find it at the library, it's called THIN TASTES BETTER.

FILLISE, you sure do know how to write! Great article. I hope you get a lot of positive responses from it. Getting packed????

Well, I'm going to go get LAUREN up so she can go to camp. Busy week for her as they have performances for summer camps as well as her FRIDAY NIGHT performance where family and friends get to see her. For those of you who have NO clue what I'm talking about, she's in CHICAGO playing the part of
MA MA

Will check in later today!

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK!!!!

{{{HUGS}}}

Debbie
Old 07-07-2003, 09:06 AM   #5  
Goddess

Thumbs down Good Monday Morning!

Morning all!

Ah-it's easy to reply when you are the first one on the board after Deb on Monday!

I'm trying to get a lot of work done today so I can begin packing for Wednesday. I'd like to leave as soon as it gets light on Wed so that we can get a good bit of the trip under our belts while the temperature is relatively cool.

Deb--Good luck with the kids, the cars, and your nerves!!! Some of the food I like to munch on when on the go:

Carbolite bars--this is the one time I'll eat meal replacement bars--but you have to be careful, so many are actually loaded with sugar.

Celery stickes with dressing (ranch or blue cheese) good to keeping in a cooler on the seat next to you.

Nuts

Grapes

Cheese--some of the pre-sliced cheeses are especially good for for this.

When on a long trip my main concern is that the food be SB legal--there are so many temptations on the road and it is so easy to give into boredom, that I feel like I've done well if everything I eat is SB legal even if it is more than I normally would have!

That's it for me this morning. I hope everyone has a great day and that this is the start of a great SB week for everyone!

Susan
Old 07-07-2003, 09:08 AM   #6  
Little Engine That Could

Well, a new week is here! I had a bit of a rough day yesterday. I had some kind of bladder/urinary problem that manifested itself with pain. I drank a bunch of unsweetened cranberry juice and water and took some tylenol, and today I seem to be back to normal. Don't know what brought that on. Perhaps not drinking enough water with the increased protein. I don't know. All I know is that it felt just like bad TOM cramps, but since I'm past that I knew it was something else. Am not walking today, but hope to get back out there tomorrow.

I can't remember who it was who was inquiring about making smoothies in the blender vs. the food processor. I did a little experimenting and found that the blender does equally as well for me as the food processor. In fact, maybe a little better. Perhaps whoever it was needed to add a little more liquid to the smoothie to get those ice chunks to grind up. Here's my :recipe":
1 cup water
1 T unsweetened cranberry juice concentrate
1/2 t stevia powder (I use Stevia Plus)
1 scoop of protein powder (I use Whey To Go)
1 Cup crushed ice (it definitely should be crushed, rather than cubes)
4 - 6 frozen strawberries, depending on size.
I put all this in the blender and pulse for a few seconds and then blend on high until smooth. This is less foamy than in the food processor. The FP smoothy is amost all very thick foam, which is fairly filling with all that air.

My little gold-wing swallowtail caterpillars are eating like crazy and are now fat little sausages. I may have to buy another vine just to keep them fed. I hope they will go into chrysalis stage SOON! I had 3 on the vine outside, but the wasps ate all of them. I am planning on building a screen box today in which to raise all those "cute" caterpillars.

Have a great day, all my SB friends.
Old 07-07-2003, 09:21 AM   #7  

Default I'm still alive.....

Oh Lordy, it's been almsot 2 weeks since I've been on here, and they haven't been easy ones. The computer crashed, which was the first reason. It's been up since last Tues but I haven't hasd a second, with the holiday and all. I made it trough Hannah's bridal shower and bachelorette party without killing her, which is certainly an achievement. It was interesting to watch her and the 'bimbo bridesmaids' do their partying. She was so smashed by the time the limo dropped us off! She had 3 Long Island Teas, a few margaritas and 21 SHOTS!!!!!!! The proof was all over my bathroom by the next morning. I did have 2 drinks, and they weren't SB friendly. Oh well.

Selah had her 6 mo appointment this week. She is 26 1/4 inches long and weighs 14lb 13oz. She has a really bad spot on the back of her head. I have been putting her Exema cream on it, but it hasn't helped and keeps getting worse. I had the Dr look at it but he never said anything. It looks really bad now, so I think I need to take her back in.

I have been doing pretty well. Eating has been good, although not 100%. I'm doing well at sticking to 1 or 2 starches a day. It's difficult! I found a recipie for Wheat Germ Brownies that is AWESOME. I'm going to post it later.

On Wed I weighed in at 176. I have 3 weeks to Hannah's wedding, so I'm trying to really go hard core and lose 6 more. I've been floating between 180 and 176 for way too long now.

Selah is up, so I'd better get going for a wlak or I will never do it.

I'm going to backtrack and read how you have all been. I'll post some personal notes later.

I live in the car, and I hate it. But I do keep snacks because my bloodsugar is so out of control If I don't eat snacks. Here's my list:

Car Snacks

I have a little basket in the back seat with snacks
Snyders Oat Bran Pretzels*
Rye Crisps -seasoned*
Dried Fruit*
Mixed nuts*
Beef Jerkey
Juice boxes
Bottled water

I keep it in the back seat so that I can't get to it unless I really want to. I had it in the passenger seat at first, but I did way too much snacking.

I keep the following in the fridge so that I can grab it when I am running out the door

a bowl with 6 boiled eggs
String cheese
Summer sausage
Carrots
Celery
Cauliflour & brocolli
Cream cheese
Ranch and Blue Cheese Dressings

*I divide everything up into those little ziplock snack size bags

I found these itty bitty 3 oz containers at the dollar store, and I keep a couple in the fridge with the dressings in them.

Gotta go. I missed you guys soooooo much!!!!!!!

Last edited by Talitha; 07-07-2003 at 09:26 AM.
Old 07-07-2003, 09:41 AM   #8  

Good morning, all! Thanks for the wonderful welcome - I'm excited about my first week on SB. I know I'll learn much from you all. I'm at work so don't know how much I'll be able to check in, but will do my best. BTW, Seguin is just east of San Antonio on IH-10. Funny note - my husband's family has been in business since 1962 making CANDY!!! Some day I'll be working with him full time and can't wait for that, but definitely have to get the sugar thing under control first!

Hope you all have a wonderful day - it's so nice to meet you all.

:-) joanne
Old 07-07-2003, 10:32 AM   #9  

Hi Ho! Back from the brink of eating chaos. I definitely diverged from my diet this Holiday Weekend but I'm back on track and I've got goals to work toward. I'm up 1/2 lb from last WIW but considering all I ate (ahem, and drank) I consider 1/2 lb to be a blessing.

I have to say that a few times this weekend I actually felt like I had a "carbohydrate hangover" after eating things like Chips and dip (tortilla, potato - you name it.) I also ate a half a box of Milk Duds while watching a movie with the family and I could tell that while they were good going down, they didn't make me feel very good overall. Interesting, eh? I tried to be good when I could - but we spent so much time at other people's homes and they didn't have things like whole wheat buns - and they kept tempting me with those chips! Oh, and the beer... I drank way too many!

Alas, I'm back to this WOE. I need to get back on track with my water consumption, too. Hope everyone had a good weekend and I hope the scales are kind to you this Monday!

Joanne - welcome! As a Candy addict, myself, I must say there were manyt times I dreamed about owning a candy store/factory/company - whatever. I love watching "Unwrapped" on the food channel! Keep the faith and the more you learn about this way of eating (woe) the more healthy you will feel!

Last edited by amhlawyer; 07-07-2003 at 10:38 AM.
Old 07-07-2003, 12:11 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 257/169/155

Height: 5'6"

Good Monday Morning.

Hope everyone had a safe and fun 4th and weekend.

After being away for 4 days it is great to be back. Our limo ride for the 21st birthday party was fun. We went to 4 different bars. My DD had to get a fake ID and only needed it at one place and got in. She was so proud. Now I'm afraid she has the bar bug. Makes a mother proud.

It was not a good weekend eating wise, but back on track today. I really hate saying that every monday. Really need to work on those weekends. It is just too much going on in the summer.

We did go to the HFS while I was off. I got some pita chips made with ww flour. I got garlic flavored and boy were they strong. They were great dipped in salsa. A good substitute for tortilla chips. We got crackers and tortillas and pot pies.

If anyone saw the post from Fillisie about the cobbler recipe. I strongly suggest you try it. I made it with peaches and it was wonderful. DH ate almost all of it. Wonderful!

Deb, good talking to you yesterday. Glad we finally got hooked up. Tell Lauren to "break a leg" I'm sure she will be the star.

Susan, Have fun on your trip. Hope you will be able to check in while you are gone. BTW, I made your cobbler recipe. I used peaches. Wonderful! DH ate almost all of it. I high recommend it.

Gator, thanks for the smoothie recipe. I always use oj, but will try the cranberry juice for something different. I don't use protein powders though. Hope your UTI is better. those things can really hurt.

Talitha, I was right there with you on the party thing. My DD lost her lunch seeral times Friday after her friends 21st birthday party. It was fun though. I have to admit I had my share too. I'm sure you will be at your goal before the wedding. Good idea on those snacks in the back seat. Glad you are back with us.

Door, Welcome, I guess you joined us while I was away last weekend. Good to have you with us. It would have to be tough working in a candy store and not eating it. Unless it's one of those things where you see so much of it, you don't want it. Candy is not my downfall, luckily. I have enough other ones. Welcome.

Lawyer, it is so hard going to other people's houses. Even though my friends try to have things for me to eat, they buy the ww buns that they sell in the store and I hate to tell them they are really not ww. Sometimes I just eat them and just count them as my starchy carb and go on. But those chips are really hard to resist. I did find some pita chips at the HFS this weekend that are a good substitute for tortilla chops. Theya re great in salsa.

Board seems a little slow today. Have a great day.

Jackie
Old 07-07-2003, 12:32 PM   #11  
Undercover Diva

S/C/G: 242/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

HI ALL!! Yes I know, I'm a BAD girl!!
My stinking computer is messed up and when I try and read the posts here, they just kind of get stuck and jerk across the page up and down a little at a time... I can't deal with it. But I decided to at least pop in at the beginning of the week and say hi !!
After getting back OP, I (of course) went right back OFF plan and gained all the way back up to TWO HUNDRED!!!!!! OMG... I thought I was gonna choke! So... back OP now for 5 days and down to 193. That means I'm still 20 pounds from my all time SB low of 174. I have GOT to get my butt under control!

Joanne - I feel your pain, my husband and I own a COOKIE business! He used to work for the local dairy, which kept us in ice cream and chocolate milk, but now it's been cookies for the last 6 years!!! They do have sugar free cookies, but they're not SB legal cause of all the enriched flour

Hope everyone is doing well... we're off to Nashville to the inlaws to swim and hang out... Maybe I'll get this computer fixed soon, I can't stand the page not scrolling smoothly!

Bye!!!
Old 07-07-2003, 01:16 PM   #12  
Mel

Default Hi Everybody!

I'm still out here, more or less OP (with occaissional big lapses, like this weekend). I pop into the board and read alot, but I can't even remember the last time I posted. I still live at the gym when I'm not working So my weight is STUCK, but boy do I have muscles!

I've found I do really well when I travel- it's being at home that's sometimes a problem. I always travel with a big cooler, and pre-cook tons of chicken breasts, protein pancakes (oatmeal and eggwhites blendered up, then cooked like a pancake), bags of raw vegies, apples, etc.

Glad to see all the old faces and the new ones,

mel
Old 07-07-2003, 01:29 PM   #13  
Little Engine That Could

Jack K--Thanks for the good wishes. I actually broke down and went to the doctor and they found a UTI for which I needed antibiotics. I HATE going to the doctor, but am glad I did this time, at the insistance of my DS. Three days of Cipro should get me back on track.

I'll look for the cobbler recipe. Wasn't it on last week's board?
Old 07-07-2003, 01:48 PM   #14  

Height: 5' 7"

Default Howdy!

I am not eating well at all. And the scales are reflecting it. Kinda irratates me that I keep doing this to myself. I got to 149 twice so far and back up to 154....ugh.....it's like I want to screw this up...and I DON"T trust me. Stress eating I know...but stopping it is another story. Any way.........mostly OP today...had a couple too many chips. Gotta get them things away from me.

I need to go feed the kids lunch.

Welcome Joanne!

Good to see you Beth and Meliris.

Love,
Crystle

235/154 /140-135
Old 07-07-2003, 02:05 PM   #15  

Hey All

Went to my yoga class this morning and got home, had some lunch and have THE HOUSE ALL TO MYSELF, well, at least for the time being. What better way to use it but doing a post

QUESTION...has anyone come across info on, when cooking bacon, not frying it as many do, but on a grill where the fat/grease drips away, just how many grams of fat and/or calories would you be saving by doing this? I eat the SF GWALTNEYS BACON and make it in my jet stream oven (which I'd die if I didn't have) and all the fat goes to the bottom (it's a lot!) and then whatever is still on the crispy fried bacon I sop up with paper towels. I know I have to be saving grams of something by doing this, but haven't been able to find the info on the web easily. Anyone have any ideas?

'NOTHER QUESTION for those of you who did Atkins. DM is thinking about doing Atkins, my Aunt is on it, last I heard (for the umpteenth time, I think) and so DM is thinking about it. So, I know the concept of course BUT not a lot as far as particular foods, induction, etc. so I found a Atkins board on one of the sites I just happened to come across and asked a few questions but really didn't get what I consider to be good solid answers, so I figured, with so many people who've done A on our board, maybe you guys can shed a little light on some of the questions not only my DM has, but I have in hopes of helping her if she so does decide to do it. You may ask, why doesn't she do SB,she's done it, time and time again. DM has trouble sticking with anything, so I figured, if she can get in any time on Atkins, it probably won't be long, just hoping that whatever time she does it, if she does, she'll lose some weight and hopefully, the day she goes off, won't gain it back, and then some.

Anyhow, like bacon, I eat the GWALTNEY'S and I think that would be fine for her, but how many slices would a person eat on Atkins, vs a regular serving size. The other board says you can't have ketchup, even if it has no carbs or sugars-does that seem right? Soy milk, if she can't have reg. skim, doesn't want to use cream, why could she not use soy that has only .5 grams of net carbs per cup and maybe only use a couple tablespoons? I got the last 2 of his books at the library so I could skim through them but like the SB BOOK they are a bit confusing AND contradictory. They say you only have to count carbs, but yet, a part of the book still says calories count, which I know on any WOE it does, but they don't give you much guidance other than saying 65% fat/30% protein/5% carbs -so, with that, does anyone want to throw in some 2 cents worth of info/advice that possibly I can use to relay to DM about this diet, besides DON'T DO IT??? THANKS!

FILLISE, hope you get lots done so you can concentrate on getting ready for your trip. Celery is good, even better with the salad dressing to dip. I've never had the Carbolite bars-if I'm going to eat chocolate it's going to be the real stuff. I'm wondering if I should buy some of the PURE PROTEIN shakes that are in a can for my upcoming trip, the coffee is delish, it's only 150 calories, a gram or two of fat and a few carbs and good protein. I usually pack a cooler with food so don't have problems with that, the problem I have is with boredom and wanting to eat whatever I've packed before we've left the driveway!

GATOR, hope you feel even better today, enough so you can get in your walk tomorrow. Do a mile for me, I haven't been able to walk in weeks, maybe a month, I don't even know for sure how long it's actually been now.

TALITHA, glad to see your post! Glad you survived HANNAH'S BS, sounds like she had a really good time. Geez, if I drank even half that much I'm sure I'd probaby of died of alcohol poisoning!!! I never drink, so I'd surely of been face down on the floor after a couple. Is SELAH'S keppy (Yiddish word for head) problem in the area where you have her in a car seat or one of those carriers? Just wondering, and if so, possibly that can be causing the trouble. I know many babies who get bald spots from being in their carriers/car seats too often. Hope you get it cleared up fast! Dying to see your brownie recipe, sounds yummy! Great car snack ideas!!!! Good grab and go snacks too!

DOOR, OMG, the CANDY BUSINESS?!?!? What kind? That's my BIGGEST downfall, candy. I do think it is inbred, honestly. My Grandfather owned a penny candy store, my DM grew up loving candy, of course, and I do too. CHOCOLATE is my drug of choice. Tell us more!!!!! OMG, working full time there? Glad it's not me, I'd not only be as big as a house, I'd surely eat ALL the profits!!!!! Okay, now I do have to ask, any of the goodies SUGAR FREE???

LAW, you'd think as we are eating junk and feeling crappy from eating crap we'd learn not to do it again. We must be glutins for punishment! Gosh, I haven't had Milk Duds in years-those and Sugar Babies! Glad to have you back FULL THROTTLE!!!

JACKK, glad we finally got to chat, as usual, I don't have much of anything exciting to tell about, just a friendly hello and to shoot the breeze 4 bars? You are too much! So DD is now a BAR FLY? If you can find plain ww pita you can make the chips yourself. Also good to try making them with some cinammon and agave brushed on them - yummy sweet treat! The cobbler sounds delish, but you know me, I'd make it and eat it in one shot-there's no hope for me-better not to make it, at least not right now, not until something clicks in the brain, either that, or make it one day and make sure I get one portion and the rest the family eats right away. No putting it in the freezer or hiding it, it doesn't help when I'm around!

BETH, glad to see you back, ALMOST called you over the weekend to see what was happening with you. I'm glad you're back, and back on track. You worked so hard on getting down to your low, just like me, just like many of us. You'll do it again and hopefully for good, but if not, you just have to pick yourself up and dust yourself off if you have a bad day and get right back on track - now if I can just heed my own words, life would be grand

MEL, glad to see you checking in to say hello. Girl, you must look liked AWNALD SHWARZENNAGER!!!!!! I'm sure you have bigger muscles than him, by now! Still eating all those huge portions of eggs? Did your SIL have the baby?

COUNTRY, just know, you aren't the only one who feels the way you do. I was talking with JACKK, and about how she's only 10lbs from goal, but not going down and why it is, when we get so close to goal, something we've tried to reach and have worked on reaching for so long, we tend to start screwing up. I know what it's been for me and why I've gained some of the weight back in the past, at least one of the reasons I have. If I don't find a way to deal with it, or fix it, I do believe I will be playing yo-yo with my weight the rest of my life. We have to find out WHY we do this to ourselves!!!! Unfortunately, I haven't found a single person with the answer and I don't think anyone has the answer but us maybe.

Well, seems I'm caught up here I'll check in later on today.

Have a good one!

Debbie
Closed Thread