View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 08:43 PM   #12
Natasha1534

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Chelby29 - Yanno, I didn't really know much of him until he was on The Voice (love that show). He was so darn funny on that show that he won me over...and, although I don't like country music, I don't mind his songs. Plus he sure is a tall sexy drink of water. Enjoy your Shrimp Festival!!!

TwynnB - Aww, thanks. Yanno, it never occurred to me that w/ the red hair, freckles, and fair skin we kinda look like we could be relatives, LOL I'm w/ you on not discussing food until next week. After the fair last night, I need to hit Phase I for real!!!

Cyndi - Thank you so much for your message. It's nice to know that I've been missed. I've certainly missed you inspirational ladies in the morning as well. And my workouts and my diet have suffered for it...10 pounds back on, ugh!!!

Jenne - He's a country singer. I don't listen to country, but I took a liking to him seeing how funny he was on The Voice.

WaistingTime - So glad you had a good time w/ your meet-up as well!!! It's really kinda sad not having Staci here anymore today. I'm going to try to go visit her next year in Houston. We shall see.

southmplsgirl - Not sure I've met you before, but good luck w/ the house!!!

Lexxiss - Thanks.

Cottage - Glad you had a good weekend w/ your friends!!! And thank you.

1st goal - 10% of body weight lost - MET 06/21/10
2nd goal - 100 lbs lost
3rd goal - 180 lbs!!!