View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 08:46 AM   #6
CyndiM
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning Beach Babes Looks like another beautiful day here in the East.

Debbie - I really need to take planning lessons from you. Was just thinking about you and wondering if an East Coast trip is in the works in the near future?

Natasha - You two do look like you could be sisters Glad to hear you are fitting in lots of fun this summer. I do miss you in the mornings.

Chel - Good luck with the teacher meeting. I agree with everyone else, you are doing the right thing.

Twynn- Wow, what incredible pictures on fb. I felt that way about the landscape in NM too, beautiful in a completely different way. Can't wait to hear about Zion

After a rough day yesterday DW slept most of the last 24 hours. TOday she is feeling much better and is actually going to work for the morning. That means taxi service for me but it makes more sense than her trying to drive this soon. Meanwhile I've got a ton of work to do. Does anyone manage to focus and get stuff done while running back and forth to the hospital?

I will make time for me and a walk outside this afternoon. These days are too limited to waste