View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 06:54 AM   #2
Natasha1534

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Good morning, Lexxiss and all you other beautiful ladies!!! I figured I should check in here and say hello seeing as it's been a while. Lovely Cyndi sent me a message on Facebook just saying hi...so sweet of her.

Lexxiss - So funny how different your weather is from ours. I got sunburned pretty good working a barricade the other morning, LOL

Things have been really busy since I got my promotion. But I'm in the middle of 2 weeks off right now, so yay for that. I had an internet friend from my other forum fly in from Texas and we had a great weekend together. I just saw her off about 20 minutes ago. Sad to see her go. I love when you finally meet someone and they're just as awesome in person as you thought they'd be.

Our National Fair is here these 2 weeks...it's actually WHY I took this vacation. This is the only time of the year where we can actually take vacation time AND work elsewhere and it not be a problem. I've been working security at a lot of buildings and barricades for the fair. Actually worked security at the Blake Shelton concert on Saturday night...that was a lot of fun.

Anyway, I have plateaued completely and need to kickstart things. I'm thinking about doing Phase I again just to see if it'll help. Hope you ladies are having better luck w/ your journey than I am w/ mine right now. I've missed you guys and hope to be able to visit more often soon.

1st goal - 10% of body weight lost - MET 06/21/10
2nd goal - 100 lbs lost
3rd goal - 180 lbs!!!