Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 10-03-2011, 11:48 AM   #1  

S/C/G: S/C/G --- 240/236/140

Height: 5'5"

Default Week 3 and going strong!

Today is my rest day, but I am starting week 3 of Power 90, and I am feeling soo good. Yesterday after working out
DH and I went for a long walk with the doggies, and had a little siesta in the grass. Wonderful day, but when I was
climbing into bed I could feel my muscles in my shoulders, biceps, glutes, & quads. It wasn't the over worked feeling,
but the wonderful feeling of progress! I am SOOO excited about this! And I know I will be able to stick with it all this
time.

I truly have an overall positive outlook on my future as far as working out, losing weight, and maintaining since I was
diagnosed with Hypothyroidism. I now see how greatly it has affected me in so many things. My energy, and motivation
being 2 things that have changed greatly since being on my meds. I do however feel my dose will be adjusted with my
next blood panel, but we'll deal with that when it comes.

I'm just so excited about the positive, encouraging feeling I have and that I am keeping, I feel so proud of myself! I am
not even letting my scale bring me down. The numbers jump all over the place... and not just a few pounds from water.
For example: One morning I weighed myself and I was WAY down, and then out of curiosity I weighed myself mid day, I
was up 13lbs.... So either I am in need of a new scale, or I retain lots of water, or something else that I am not thinking of.
KellyAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 01:45 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 24W/10-12/10-12

Height: 5', 5"

CONGRATS...This is so inspiring especially to someone like me who would probably die on minute 2 of day 1.
free1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 02:05 PM   #3  

S/C/G: S/C/G --- 240/236/140

Height: 5'5"

Thanks... I find that Power 90 is at the level that works for me. But at the same time it is
enough to make me feel the progress I am making, and it does not take all day to do it. Most
times I even feel like doing more, so I will add in some cardio on my sculpting days, or go for a
short run. I'm also looking into spin classes. There is a new Rec Center here, and I am hoping
they have such classes available.
KellyAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 09:39 PM   #4  
Back at It!

S/C/G: 238/220/170

Height: 5'4 1/2

Congratulations to you on your progress! I've never tried the P90, but have heard good things about the program. Keep it up!
Jojo381972 is offline   Reply With Quote