View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 09:57 AM   #7
samidget

S/C/G: 215/215/150

Height: 5'2"

Default Right there with you all!!!

My name is Shellie. I am 43, married with 4 children ages 6,8,13 and 16. I am starting a new job next monday and had to go shopping for new clothes the other day. I HATE TO SHOP!!! Nothing ever fits right or looks right and there are not many fat stores around here that think fat people should look normal. The neck is too big, the arms are too big and the length is too short. What I would do to shop in a normal size store again. I weighed in this morning at my top weight of 215. I normally run between 205 and 210. Not happy at all. Even my fat clothes are tight. I too have been here before years ago. I found out a few years ago that I have thyroid problems and that was part of the reason for the lack of weightloss. I even did the P90X system for 6 weeks and only lost 11lbs. I should have lost double that. The doctor keeps telling me that my levels are fine, but I stay tired all the time. I need some major motivation. I am not looking to be a size 4, just would like to get into a size 10 again. Can't remember what those look like. Let's do this girls. I know it is possible.

Shellie
samidget is offline   Reply With Quote