S/C/G: 320/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

Default Lovely Leaves week 8 chat 9/19-9/25

New thread enjoy Stats to come later
Old 09-20-2011, 08:35 AM   #2  
on the way to skinny

S/C/G: 278/ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

Brown - just because you have "thick, kinky, curly, wavy" hair doesn't mean you can't have a pixie cut. I almost wish I had curly wavy hair, because I think that pixie cuts look so awesome with curls.

Well, I messed up yesterday....but it wasn't too bad. Normally I allow myself 1 free meal meal (but making healthier choices) every Sunday. Well Sunday I was feeling so awful I forgot about it. I was just going to skip it..

But yesterday I ate fast food. I didn't even really want the food...I only ate like half of it....but whataburger is doing this awesome collectible cups promotion thing and I REALLY wanted the cup...so I went ahead and got it. The new cups come out every monday...and so by the time Sunday would come around they would be out of the cups. My weight is only up like a pound...and I think some of it is water weight...so I think I'll be okay. I'm still a little sad that the first day back on my revamped diet I gave in....but like I said I threw away like half of the food...so ehh.

Today I'm going to have a grilled chicken sandwich for lunch and steamed veggies with chicken for dinner. I love chicken, and so I will not be eating junk today! =D
Old 09-20-2011, 01:47 PM   #3  
Mini Goal 1- 199

S/C/G: 275/201.3/160

Height: 5'7

DF: What matters is that you moved on from the slip up and are back on track. Funnily enough, Sunday is my free day too. My one day to eat at maintenance calories, somewhere around the 2000-2500 mark depending on whether or not I'm willing to throw in an extra workout. One bad meal won't destroy your week if you get back on track.

I've been doing ok. I feel like I'm 120% (kapow!) on track in terms of working out (very proud of myself for this) and maybe 90% on track in terms of food. It's not that I'm at all off-track with calories, it's just that I've not necessarily been making the most nutritious choices. Thank goodness I take vitamins and supplements because otherwise I can only imagine what my body must be thinking. I need to do better. All I feel like these days is cornflakes for breakfast, a turkey and shaved parmesan piccolo baguette for lunch and ramen and chicken breast or a homemade tuna burger for dinner. I've also become somewhat obsessed with Digestive biscuits (sort of like a less sweet Graham cracker) and Nutella. Not healthy at all.

I confess I'm not very adventurous when it comes to fruit and veggies and I'm also a bit of a picky eater with regards to things like onions, squashes, etc. But usually, I do better than I've been doing the past couple of weeks. Do any of you guys have any good "hide the veggies, get the nutrition" recipes you're willing to share for inspiration?
Old 09-20-2011, 08:16 PM   #4  
on the way to skinny

Well, I ended up being stuck out for dinner....I had a late meeting at work....but I got Subway and I think I made good choices...so hopefully that will be reflected on my scale tomorrow morning.

I just got home and I've got a lot of studying to do now...so I'll update more later.
Old 09-21-2011, 12:08 PM   #5  
Mini Goal 1- 199

I ended up with yesterday being a low cal but not necessary nutritious day. I made a conscious decision to take a day off and not work out I felt a bit guilty about that but ah well... Today I was up 1.5lbs but I've been feeling a bit dehydrated so I think it's probably more that then yesterday's lack of exercise.

DF: Good work making a good decision for dinner last night. I LOVE Subway (shout out to oven roasted chicken breast, monterrey cheddar, lettuce and jalapeno toasted on wheat- ::salivates:: ). It's my favourite fast food. Unfortunately, we don't have Subway here, so it's only when I'm abroad, I get my fix.
Old 09-21-2011, 07:38 PM   #6  
on the way to skinny

toastedsmoke - I get the oven roasted chicken breast with american, lettuce, tomato, onion, and bell pepper....and I ask them to toast it after they put the veggies on it so that they are warm too (I don't like cold veggies). It's yummy. I almost wish I could go get it again for dinner tonight, but mom took my car to pick dad up from the airport because her van has a flat tire...so I wouldn't have a way to go get it. lol

Well, my day started out bad. I went downstairs to eat breakfast and my sister had finished the cereal. I was already running late and I didn't have any time to cook anything so I ended up running through the burger king drive through on the way to work. I tried to make good choices, but I don't usually buy fast food breakfast so I had NO IDEA what was better for me....since it was all pretty much junk. Hopefully it won't affect me too much, because I was actually really good for the rest of the day...and I drank 128 oz of water today!!! That's 16 cups of water. Thats A LOT. I don't usually ever make it that high. Maybe that water will flush out the junk I ate earlier. haha.
Old 09-22-2011, 10:31 AM   #7  
Getting my life back

S/C/G: 192.2/ticker/120

Height: 5'

I'm all sick. ><
I am stressed out, and not feeling good. T.T

Divine: I hate room mates who eat all the cereal. We have fruit and yogurt here, so there is that. I hate yogurt, I only eat it if it's frozen, or I need calcium... etc...
Old 09-22-2011, 08:29 PM   #8  

kuritsaru- oh no! get better; it's no fun being sick

divinefidelity- ugh, i HATE it when food plans go awry. I had to get Jack in the Box the other day and I was displeased.

Sadly, my car was totaled. Fortunately for me, the damage shows he was going at such a high speed that I am not 100% at fault (the mechanic said it was consistent with freeway speeds and I was in a residential area). It also helps that he hit the rear of car, so I was clearly in the intersection and he failed to brake. So now I am shopping for a new car!

The silver lining is my anxiety was high, my appetite was low, and I FINALLY reached 10 lbs lost! After bouncing around a lot, my weight is starting to go down steadily again. I'm excited for the weigh in because maybe I'll be in the 260s!
Old 09-22-2011, 09:10 PM   #9  
Mini Goal 1- 199

DF: Hmmm I'd never actually considered having the veggies toasted but that's not a bad idea.

Kurisitaru: Sorry you're sick That sucks! Try to relax and take care of yourself as much as possible and definitely not stress. Feel better soon!

chloekinsicle: Thank goodness you were alright since he was going that fast. Congrats on 10 lbs lost! WOoOOOOT!!!!!!! Go you! Keep going girl!

Things have been going ok. I haven't done any weight training in a WHILE!!! I really dislike weights... probably as much as I despise ab work. Give me cardio any day. Anyway, I dusted my copy of NMTZ and used 5-lb weights which I don't think are that heavy, but which had me almost in tears for some of the circuits. It drove home everything I don't like about weight training. Ah well. I was so sore today that I put off working out but now its after 2a.m. here and I'm kind of pumped to do something now instead of going to bed. <shakes head at self> I'm going to be a wreck tomorrow, but I'm thinking if I just do 30-40 minutes of somthing I could be in bed by 3? Hmmm... decisions decisions...

I hope you all are doing alright and that plan and life are both working out positively. Have an awesome Friday!
Old 09-23-2011, 07:33 AM   #10  
mya

Height: 5'4"

I had a bad week, my weight went up 2 lbs after a couple of nights with little to no sleep. Like that wasn't enough for me to be in a bad mood. But everything is all better now, fortunately.
I'm happy that TBL is back, are you guys watching too? It motivates me so much, even though their WIs are a little sad in a I-wish-I-could-get-that-number way. Still, I don't think I would have gotten this far if it wasn't for that show.
I'm very close to my next couple of mini-goals, 40 lbs lost when I get to 180.0 and halfway there/no longer obese at 175 lbs. Those are going to be sweet sweet victories for me
Old 09-23-2011, 08:17 AM   #11  
on the way to skinny

mya - I didn't know that the biggest loser was back on. I hope I didn't miss too much. I just set it to record since I'm not usually home from work by then.
Old 09-24-2011, 05:15 PM   #12  
Getting my life back

S/C/G: 192.2/ticker/120

Height: 5'

I <3 Biggest loser.

I have a thyroid problem I'm about to be medicated for. It's good to know, hopefully will solve a lot more issues than just my slow weight loss. ><
MYA good luck with your goals.
Old 09-26-2011, 05:42 PM   #13  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

S/C/G: 320/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

Ok, so I have some splaining to do. My computer is broken, has been for 1.5 weeks and will be for the next 2 weeks till I can get it fixed. That is why I never got your stats form last week done. I plan on giving all a freebie for last week. My own fault :\ I will talk to the autumn beauties team lead and work out something to get stats for this week done. I am at the school now, but dont get much time here :\ HUGGSS posting new weeks thread now!
Closed Thread