View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 07:39 AM   #3
linJber

S/C/G: 255/holding at 162/160

Height: 5'-7"

Martini - Congrats on doing so well on this journey. You aren't alone - you know we're all here for you. We are really in this together.

I think you are feeling less anger, etc., because you have taken control of your own life and the rest just sort of falls into place. It's not too different from how you feel after cleaning out a junky closet or finishing a term paper or work assignment. Accomplishment. Let it motivate you to keep going.

It's great to be aware of changes in your body, too. They help you see what is up ahead. I think you feel "fat" now because you realize just what is possible. You have given yourself the freedom to think of yourself as a thin person instead of a fat one. If we could all just do that all the time, I think this would be easier. I know it is for me when I think thin instead of fat. Not too easy to explain, but it's sort of like "a thin person would never eat that (or eat too much of that - you get the point), so I won't either because I'm now a thin person."

Losing 70 pounds is fantastic. Keep it up.

Lin

Life style change started on Jan 13, 2011. I was going to lose 100 pounds by Christmas.
I lost 93 pounds by Oct 1, 2011 and am holding there for now. We'll see what happens.
New goal: To maintain at about 160 Final Goal: To decide if I need to lose more
Just Keep On Keepin' On
linJber is offline   Reply With Quote