Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2003, 08:17 PM   #16  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hey,

KK, That sucks, I'd raise heck with them about the bookcase! Does the Mennonite place have a website? I'd love to see some of their stuff.
That sounds pretty expensive for swimming lessons when all you're really doing is getting him used to being in the water. DH gets a free membership to the Morris County Y, for being a firefighter, but he's only been once. It would probably be cheaper to join a town pool or something. I know it's like $300./family for a pool membership where we go.

RR, Glad to hear all is well w/Kaylee's visit! Why are they concerned about the size of her head? What could that indicate? 2 cm doesn't sound like a lot. I will keep her in my prayers.

Peter's been a pill all day. I put him in his crib to take a shower this AM and he screamed bloody murder the whole time. Finally I packed him up and went to the mall. He was fine for a little bit, but started fussing, so we went to my mom's, which was closer to the mall than home, and I fed him and we hung out there. He was up from 8 this AM til he finally fell asleep at mom's at 3!! Slept until around 6:00, so who knows when he'll be going to sleep tonight. I'll give him a bath in a bit and hopefully he'll go down by 9:00.
Old 06-27-2003, 09:42 PM   #17  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Lauren--I was pretty upset, and not real sure what is going on..SHe was 43 cm and now it is 45 cm..She said that it should be somewhere in the 50th % like her height and weight..She also said that when she pulls her up from a lying position, she should hold her head straight even with her shoulders...and it seems a little heavy for her to hold....I am just soo scared....
Vicki
Old 06-28-2003, 03:06 PM   #18  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hi guys,

I'm getting to post with two hands!! Alex is napping in his crib (for the first time in about three days).

RR: Yikes!! I'm so sorry to hear that. Are they worried it's too large? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and keep you in my prayers. I hope it turns out OK. Try not to worry (I know easy for me to say.)

Lauren: Hope Peter is better now. Alex will sleep as long as there is a boob in his mouth. He actually slept in his bassinett for 5 hours Thurs nite and 2 hours last nite. I appreciate any break that I get. Lately anytime I put him down he screams like he is being murdered. Even if DH is holding him.

Hope everyone is having a great day!!
Closed Thread