Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 08-31-2011, 01:04 PM   #1  

Default am i required to buy all 3 meals from Jenny Craig

I need some help with Jenny Craig diet. I'm in my first week and I love all the lunch meals and dinner means but I hate all the breakfast stuff. I go for my weigh in on Friday so i'm wondering can i only buy the lunch and dinner items and buy my own breakfast stuff or am I required to buy all 3 meals with Jenny Craig....probably something I should have asked last week when I joined but I didn't now i'm stressing out that I might have to buy breakfast meals from them that I hate.
Mom2twinsPlus1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 05:32 AM   #2  
Rocky Mountain "Hi"

S/C/G: 212 / 204 / 150

Height: 5'3"

I haven't tried JC in many years, but I think it all depends on your center. Some will be flexible with you and some won't. Also, if they offer any kind of guarantee/refund for reaching your goal, then you will need to follow the plan 100%... meaning all meals and snacks.
wurdnerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 11:11 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 195/195/140

Height: 5'6"

Mine is flexible; when I travel I don't buy foods for that day. Just ask and see. It's your money!
photobuff42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 09:36 PM   #4  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 173.5/ 156.6 /145

Height: 5'4"

At my center, we can buy the meals we want. I use the website and do the custom meal plan. I only buy meals for 5 days because I don't always eat where I can eat JC. I, also, don't buy the bars...can't stand them! I don't buy the salad dressing or the soupitizer. My center says that we need to figure out what works best for us and they will work with us. Just be honest with them and I'll bet they will work with you. Good luck!
luv2clog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 02:21 AM   #5  
Losin' it in SacTown!

S/C/G: 230/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

I used to be a consultant at JC and our centre was very strict on getting our clients who are losing to buy all four meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack) until they are at halfway. the truth of the matter is, is that the plan is going to be compromised if you cut out all breakfasts (or all lunches, etc), so you won't be losing as much. And, when you do meals on your own, we always encouraged our clients to not do all lunches or all dinners, but to do a variety.

My best advice for anyone who doesn't like a certain mealtime is to do the planned menu for the first two months, and then do a personalized plan and stick to the breakfast you liked best. I had clients who would buy 7 brownies, or 7 omlettes, or just whatever their favorites were. And they still lost.
bandit bear is offline   Reply With Quote