Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-04-2011, 10:20 PM   #1  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Thumbs up Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! 9/05 - 9/11

Hello Everyone! Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great week!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

Here's to the start of a great week!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 08:39 AM   #2  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Hmm, I am real close to the top of my maintenance range this morning, 149.8. The soy sauce in the Japanese food last night is evil for sure. It's doesn't help that I ate all of my food on top of that. I am up almost 6 pounds since I started my Staycation. I ate so much better when we went out of town for vacation. This week I am suppose to get my hair cut. We normally go to a little Japanese restaurant. We already discussed that we are NOT going this month. The little place doesn't serve as much food as what we get at the other place (the place we went to last night).

I'm feeling rotten this morning (like I am hungover from a bad drunk was the party really that fun? you know the feeling ) But I am glad that I am getting back on track today.

Another observation that I have made about myself, I prefer to have a single day that I go off plan rather than multiple days.
Old 09-05-2011, 09:01 AM   #3  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Diana you know most of that gain is water. There is no physical way that you can eat so much food as to gain 6 pounds in 2 days. And I personally don't count water weight as a gain. My guess is that you'll be back to normal in 2-3 days and you know too that you can't lose 5-6 pounds of fat in 2-3 days either.

But if you aren't comfortable going off plan for more than one day, then don't do it. If it's not enjoyable, then what's the point?
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 09:06 AM   #4  
Trying to live below 200

Berry Good Morning! I totally agree, but right now it is feeling good to get back on plan. How is your DS this morning?
Old 09-05-2011, 09:26 AM   #5  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

he's hacking up a lung with coughing, but no fever yet this morning. Maybe they got the right medicine now.
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 09:30 AM   #6  
Life is about balance

S/C/G: 283/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning Everyone

Diana sorry you feeling hung over. I hate that feeling and totally get the "was it that great of a party" feeling. You know you best. Partying for more than one day isn't that great anyway, we never feel up to enjoying the daytime...even if the endulging is food. Glad to hear you're getting back to being OP.

Berry how is DS doing? I hope he's feeling better. I feel so bad for him. I hate when our babies get sick. Sending good vibes his way.

Monday WI...I made it to 233.8. Officially 50lbs down. That's cool. That is a third of the way gone. I haven't crowed about it to my family. I sort of feel like keeping this one to myself...sort of like being in love and not wanting to kiss and tell. I'll probably say something, it's hard not to boast that I'm absolutely fantastic

I hope you all have a wonderful and healthy day.
mamakat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 09:34 AM   #7  
Trying to live below 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryblondeboys View Post
he's hacking up a lung with coughing, but no fever yet this morning. Maybe they got the right medicine now.
Good news!
Old 09-05-2011, 09:37 AM   #8  
Trying to live below 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamakat View Post
Monday WI...I made it to 233.8. Officially 50lbs down. That's cool. That is a third of the way gone. I haven't crowed about it to my family. I sort of feel like keeping this one to myself...sort of like being in love and not wanting to kiss and tell. I'll probably say something, it's hard not to boast that I'm absolutely fantastic

Mamakat Great job! Crow your heart out! You deserve the kudos today! Have a fabulous day!
Old 09-05-2011, 10:01 AM   #9  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

Diana - I hope you are able to get back on plan with no issues and sure you will see that weight drop back down to where you body no longer feels like it's rejecting it I think it's funny though that you ate better going away then being home... shows you sooo know how to do this That would be reassuring to me

Berry - Glad you son seems to be pulling out of it a bit.. coughing that stuff up is a great thing to clear him out. When DD struggles with pnuemonia, we also set up vaporizer with some vics in it to help. Seems forever for it to take its course, so hope he is feeling better soon

mamakat - 50 lbs down???? LOOK AT YOU!!!!! YAY!!!~! How absolutely FANTASTIC!!!!! You rock!!!! Seriously...that is a ton of weight and a huge milestone! Tell the family, shout from rooftops that you rock and you are so doing this
ItsMyTurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 10:14 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 319/264/200

Height: 5' 6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamakat View Post
mamakat A big and to you!! 50 lbs is huge, try picking up 50 pounds and carry it with you all day. You have to feel better!!

:

Larry,
Larry H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 10:23 AM   #11  
Trying to live below 200

ItsMyTurn It's all a learning process and I'm still learning! Have a great day!

Larry Hi
Old 09-05-2011, 10:24 AM   #12  

Morning everyone! Forgot to come back and report in yesterday. I got in my workout as planned, one mile walking on the treadmill for a warm up and 5 miles running, ! That was a good one for me and that was my goal this weekend. I will run again today, but most likely a shorter one, I will see how I feel. Planned out my meals yesterday and was on plan, but very hungry all day. That is two days in a row of the hungries, so I hope they are over now, as TOM is just about done. I hate the hungries.
I slept in a little late today, so I should get my butt on the treadmill, so no time for personals right now, but I hope to be back later.
Anyone else having issues with this site? From my ipad, it is running ok, but from my laptop it is really bogging and sometimes just hangs up and I have to restart the window. Very frustrating. Only happens on this site too, other sites are running fine, so I don't think it is my computer. Maybe it is just really busy this weekend?
Catch y'all later, need to go sweat!
jomatho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 10:26 AM   #13  
Trying to live below 200

jomatho Great job on the run! The site is having some issues. I have problems at work because I am using IE there. At home I am using Firefox and it's just fine.

ETA: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/anno...ipt-error.html

Last edited by Diana3271; 09-05-2011 at 10:27 AM.
Old 09-05-2011, 10:33 AM   #14  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
jomatho Great job on the run! The site is having some issues. I have problems at work because I am using IE there. At home I am using Firefox and it's just fine.

ETA: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/anno...ipt-error.html
I am using IE, and I saw that thread yesterday, fixed my compatibility problem and am not getting a script error anymore, but still issues of pages not loading all the way, etc. I hate to switch from IE because I have everything set up just the way I like it. Weird that it is only happening here. And now, for the last 10 minutes, everything is working fine. But before that, I had to reload, close, reload and then I was able to get in. Maybe I will have to post in the problems thread again. Something changed with this site between middle last week and now. Not sure what it is.
jomatho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 02:13 PM   #15  
Tactless but Honest :)

S/C/G: 188/178.6/140

Height: 5'4''

Does spending 4 hours cleaning my house count as exercise? Well if so then great and if not....at least my house is clean. OMG it was disgusting. I swept, vaccuumed, mopped, dusted, cleaned bedrooms, folded 3 loads of laundry and generally picked up. I am done.
DZackery is offline   Reply With Quote