Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 09-01-2011, 12:29 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 220/157.0/137

Height: 5'2''

Default Personal Trainer Attachment

My favorite personal trainer left my gym and I'm not sure if I'm going to like my gym as much. Have you ever had this happen? It's not even that I trained with him,.. I just talked to him every once in a while and analyzed how he trained other people so I could improve my own workout. It feels so weird. I can't talk to the other trainers the same way I talked to him because he seemed like he genuinely wanted to help people. I was even starting to consider having him as my actual personal trainer when I begin the maintenance phase so that I'd stay on a good path. It all happened so fast it was like the day before he left that I found out.

Last edited by liliesinmycereal; 09-01-2011 at 12:29 PM.
liliesinmycereal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 01:28 PM   #2  
Up.Forward.Higher.Always.

S/C/G: 235/ticker/130's

Height: 5' 5"

I get that- I have a favorite instructor at my gym. She's just a bada$$ and the classes are so much more fun (and I work so much harder) when she's teaching! She was gone for a week and the subs were fine, but just...not the same . She's not going anywhere- that I know of- but I'm moving in February and I feel like wherever I end up, no one's going to compare! I think it's natural to click with certain people, but I have to keep in mind that I'm the one putting in the work, I'm the one who has to commit to the workouts and I can take what I've learned from the awesome instructors and trainers at the gym and continue to do that wherever I end up!
tuende is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 02:10 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 220/157.0/137

Height: 5'2''

Yeah I did notice I worked out harder when he was around.. I need new motivation that will help keep my workouts strong.
liliesinmycereal is offline   Reply With Quote