Old 09-01-2011, 08:38 AM   #1  

Height: 5' 5"

Default September Thread

Happy September, Ladies (and men if there are any lurking out there )!!!!!

I'm setting my mini-goal for September. 7 pounds! I was looking at my numbers and lately it seems to be 5-6 pounds a month. Much slower than what I'd like, but at least it's progress. So, if I can get at least one extra pound, I'd be happy.

Hope everyone has a great month!!!!
JenB72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 09:14 AM   #2  

Little Edie - Ambien sounds so scary. And you didn't even get to enjoy the cheating. 3 pounds is awesome and hopefully, it will be more now that you're off the Amby.

Stone3973 -Gotta love re-sign specials!!! You can do this! Hang in there, girl!!!

Candi - Or is that "Stripper Candi?" LOL You may never live that one down. The things we will do for a good number on the scale. Talk about dedication! I hope things go better than anticipated on your Friday WI.

Tami - Ahhh!!!! 1 ounce?! You are totally gonna sign it next time. Just stay strong and don't let anything stand between you and that 30 pound board.

Took advantage of my center's August re-sign special. I re-signed for another 17 weeks for $99. Talk about crazy, I signed up on February 23 for 17 weeks, but between the contract snafu (in my favor) and always taking advantage of the holiday time specials (losing weight over certain holiday weekends and get 3 extra weeks of program time), I went from 17 weeks to 27 weeks! So, this go around, I'm starting with 17 and provided I lose weight between today and next Tuesday (totally doable) for the Labor Day weekend, I will get 3 free weeks and have 20 weeks program time to lose 20 pounds. Gotta love it!!!
Old 09-01-2011, 09:33 AM   #3  
Started March 26, 2011

S/C/G: 328/228/199

Height: 5'9"

I know stripping isn't for everyone but to get to that 80lb board, I just HAD to do it. And I will probably do it again I will draw the line at taking off my shirt and just have to remember that old saying my grandma used to say - You never know what's going to happen, so always wear clean underwear!

I updated my ticker to include my September goal.. 13lbs! Let the games begin!

Have a great day!
Rzrbackcandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 10:43 AM   #4  
Maintenance Member

S/C/G: 211/191/175

Height: 5'5

Bring on September!!!!!!!!!! We can do this, ladies!!!

Tami
Tamikl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 10:43 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 239.5/see ticker/165

Height: 5'4"

I can't believe it is September already. I jumped the gun on the Sept goal in another thread but will put it here. I had just joined last month when the Aug goal was started and wasn't confident enough to start then but I am ready now. My goal is 10lbs this month. Came close to that last month and am really going to push to get it this month. Hopefully I can eat food since right now even the smell of it makes me sick. At least I can drink some shakes. Good luck this month everybody.
Fluffy in Florida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 12:06 PM   #6  
Started Precon 6/29/11

S/C/G: 227/see ticker/145

Height: 5'8"

My September goal is 165-- 11.5 lb. loss, which is ambitious for me. That will put me at my pre-pregnancy weight, though, and only 20 lbs. left to lose after that! I can't wait.
tkdtara84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 12:56 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 220/201/160

Height: 5' 7"

I'm in for ten pounds this month.

I've been very OP for three days now so I'm off to a great start.

My other goal is to attend the MRC classes. Since I worked 3pm to 3am or 7pm to 7am the last time, I never made it to a single class.

This time I'm going to get all I can out of it.
Dolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 01:24 PM   #8  

Good lunchtime WI. Lost 1/2 pound in 2 days.
Old 09-01-2011, 01:36 PM   #9  
Started program June 2010

Started week 2 Stabilization on Monday. Added fruits 3 times a week to my extra carb 3 times a week. Weighed in today - maintained...I did cheat this week though. I was happy with my no gain!

Good luck to all of you for your September goals! My goal is to not gain during stabilization! Ha!
Junie04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 02:12 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 247/in progress/145

Height: 5'5

I don't do good in setting number goals so my goal for September is to stay on program and keep up my exercise. I am off to a good start on exercise(it has to pay off). Also weigh in 2x a week and drink my water. This will be a big accomplishment. Gotta get the most for my last 17 weeks.

Good Luck on everyones goals and stay focused.

Last edited by stone3973; 09-01-2011 at 02:37 PM.
stone3973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 03:17 PM   #11  

Candi..
There is a lady that weighs in at my center, that insists she weigh in with
bra and under pants only. She does this twice a week,for as long as she has been there. She told me it makes a difference.. I always wear same pants, but with a lightweight shirt.

Everyone seems to be very positive for this month... How wonderful that is.

June , if you need any help with stabilization, just ask..

Wishing you all a great day and a great weigh in.

Patzi

Last edited by patzi; 09-01-2011 at 03:17 PM.
patzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 04:28 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 238.5/198/162

HI ladies--I've been thinking about this whole "stripping" thing--lol--so I WI with nothing on this morning and saw a number that I haven't seen in over 10 years! Not that I'll be stripping in public, but it's really amazing to see how much your clothes weigh!

I'm going to make a goal of 10lb for September. August was just a big 'ole mess for me, but I think I'm back on track now. I also re-signed for 17 weeks, so I have until just after Christmas to get rid of 47 lbs. That really sounds like such a long time away, and unreachable goal. I know it isn't, but I wish I was a little closer. I'm bored. lol--although, I get bored easily. (trying to convince DH that a new car would make life "less boring"--he doesn't think so)

Have a great month, everyone! Save the stripping for emergencies!!
RaRaF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 06:10 PM   #13  
Started PC 6/14/11

S/C/G: 164/c_ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

I'm going for 10 pounds this month too. I fell short last month, but this month I am determined to do it. I cheated today (had a starbucks mocha) and I hate that I did that, but I'm going to exercise extra tonight to try to make up for it.

Jen - I bet you're good at shopping too. I want to get all the free weeks I can - this stuff is expensive!

Let's get'er done!

Last edited by coarkkayaker; 09-01-2011 at 06:12 PM.
coarkkayaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 07:40 PM   #14  
Started Precon 6/29/11

S/C/G: 227/see ticker/145

I wish they did the extra weeks of program for losing over a holiday-- talk about motivation to stay OP! At my center, you get 2 extra weeks for going to six of their classes, and I'm about to get my sixth one this month.

As far as stripping-- in a case like Candi's where you're so close and have been pushing for it, it's not a bad idea if only for morale. However, it seems kind of silly to me. I mean, it's not like taking off your clothes actually makes you have less fat, lol. In the summer, I've always WI in shorts or a skirt and a light shirt. One time I had jeans on, so I took a pair of gym shorts to change in to-- only because I didn't want to gain or have the center think I had gained. When fall approaches and I'm wearing jeans all the time, I'll just bite the bullet one WI, and then I'll always have jeans on after that, so it will be consistent. This is one of the reasons I weigh at home, too-- I can do it naked in the morning, after going to the bathroom, and I get the most consistent results possible, so even if the MRC scale doesn't cooperate for whatever reason-- drank water, different clothes, different stuff for breakfast, different time of day, etc.-- I know exactly where I'm at from my scale at home.
tkdtara84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 07:45 PM   #15  
April 29, 2011

S/C/G: 158/111.0/120

Height: 5'0"

WI today and lost 1.5 lbs, which means I "maintained" this week b/c I was up 1.5 on Monday--most likely due to TOM (glad to see that go)!

My September goal is to lose 5 pounds, before I begin stabilization at the end of the month. 10 pounds would be great, but it's coming off so slowly these days, that's probably unrealistic! My program is up on 9/17, but I'll get one more week if I WI Tuesday, and I plan to do that. I am right at my original goal, but had them lower it by a few pounds because I am not quite satisfied yet!

Good luck to everyone as we begin yet another month on this journey!
Goneforgood1128 is offline   Reply With Quote