Old 08-29-2011, 02:11 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 146/146/125

Height: 5'3.5"

Default 130s! Are you there? Close?

Two months ago I hit 139 and was so happy. I got down to 137, 136 on a good day, then whammo, vacation, extra stress, and now I'm up to 139/141. This bites. I had three slices of pizza last night, two glasses of wine, and salad. I don't regret the wine, but I really only needed two slices pizza (if that). I need to start really forcing myself to get some control. On the positive side, I exercised for 20 min last night. I would love to see 135 in a month or two. I know that some people have a hard time commiserating w/ others who are only 10-20 lbs overweight, but it seems to me that these last 15 lbs are just the stickiest. When I was 40 lbs overweight the first 20 seemed to come off at a slow but regular rate. Now it feels like a plateau, v frustrating.
whiningawayxz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 02:36 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 190/ticker/130

Height: 5' 5"

I usually have such a hard time keeping on track while on vacation. I left for Nevada last friday. I was at 172.4, not close to 130s at all but I was so scared I would come back and be up to high 170s or even 180 again. I did go out for dinner two times. I went to starbucks in the morning twice, iced coffee with milk&fruit, next day skinny vanilla latte&fruit. I really didn't eat lunch ate walnuts mainly. For dinner I went out to a fancy italian place and ordered veal parmesan with pasta and of course there was bread and lots of it. The next night I ate at a burger place, I ordered a kids meal instead of a regular meal since that's like a ridiculous amount of carbs and calories. I got two mini hamburgers and it came with about 15 fries. I got back and didn't gain anything but I did lose 0.2 pounds. I was pleased that I didn't gain anything but was sad that I didn't lose anything.

You'll get back down to the lower 130s I'm sure. Just gatta think of how much better you'll feel when you do. At least I try to think of that all the time. haha. good luck.
whitelikechalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 02:06 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 144/133.4/123

Height: 5'6"

I was totally going to write about this. I am at about the same weight and want to lose about the same amount. I ate healthy before I wanted to lose weight, so what do I do? I look at the scale each morning, hoping for that tenth of a pound.. knowing that if I want to lose a pound that week that it had better be one or two tenths...I am so frustrated...I just want to get down there, just want to fit into my clothing again....

grrr
catgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 06:34 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 201.6/137/135

Height: 5'2"

Me! Just hit 139.4 earlier his week, a weight I had not seen in 12 years. I need to be 136 to no longer be overweight and then would love to have a few pounds as buffer below that. If I proceed to lose any extra that would be gravy for me. I started doing JM 30DS yesterday (so sore!) and I am hoping that gets me to goal! Counting calories with the lose it app. Good luck to all!
Charin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 02:00 PM   #5  

Congratulations, Charin! That is so great! What is JM 30DS? A marathon? What do you think has been the best weightloss/lifestyle change strategy for your weight loss?

I'm frustrated. Last night I was 140, but I think the two glasses of wine left me v bloated this morning. It's my evening vice and I really don't want to give it up! I've got a toddler and really look forward to it. The last wk I've got back on track foodwise and things are looking better, but I wish I'd get some break and lose a few pounds quickly. I know, that's so whiny. I need to apply myself.
Old 09-01-2011, 02:01 PM   #6  

Catgirl-- me too! I have such a nice wardrobe of smaller clothes! I really want to fit in them again! OK, time to get off my bum and go do something productive.
Old 09-01-2011, 10:29 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 201.6/137/135

Height: 5'2"

Thanks winningawayxz! I meant Jillian michaels 30 day shred DVD. Throughout my weight loss journey I really have just done half an hour on the treadmill ever morning (intervals) so really no strentght training so I am hoping this workout will help me with toning. And just by doing it two days I can already feel it working and I am confident that I will see results.

Also I was cleaning out my drawers tonight (taking out big clothes to give away! and found the bottoms of some PJs I used at 19 that literally jet fit me right for about a month, so they are like new (I am 36 now) and tried them on and they are falling off me! Had to roll them twice at the waist, I am so excited!

I love wine too, red specially, though I have refrained from it during weight loss. Now almost at maintenance I will probably indulge again on the weekends . I am sure drinking plenty of liquids will help you eliminate the bloat and come back under 140!

Good night!
Charin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 01:07 AM   #8  

Height: 5'9

Entered them today. The last 5 pounds disappeared over the course of nearly 3 months.
Leonor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 12:08 AM   #9  
Going the rest of the way

S/C/G: 188/ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

Ngfhhhhh, almost there. I'm at 140.4...weight is coming off very slowly now, so I expect my journey (halfway) through the 130s to be painful.
maalisse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 12:15 PM   #10  
Hardwork...Dedication

S/C/G: 156/142/128

Height: 5'6

Hi all!

I'm STUCK!!

I've been 140 or a little over for at least a month now! I working out like my booty is on fire and nothing is happening! I'm not even losing inches!

Going to have to kick it up another notch and reduce carbs and boost up my cardio.

This waiting game is soooooooooo hard! Please scale be kind to me soon!
dangerouscurves76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 09:41 PM   #11  

Height: 5'9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerouscurves76 View Post
Hi all!

I'm STUCK!!

I've been 140 or a little over for at least a month now! I working out like my booty is on fire and nothing is happening! I'm not even losing inches!

Going to have to kick it up another notch and reduce carbs and boost up my cardio.

This waiting game is soooooooooo hard! Please scale be kind to me soon!

The last pounds are the slowest...
Leonor is offline   Reply With Quote