Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 05-16-2011, 11:55 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 255/See Tracker/135

Height: 5'6"

Thanks, FattyFatFat!

Today's another weigh-in. For week 5 results, I've lost another 3 pounds bringing my overall weight loss to 18 pounds. In 5 weeks!
goldferris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 06:18 PM   #32  

I've been thinking about doing this especially since they are having a 50% off sale. Could all the NS buddies tell me what their average weight loss was. I know the NS website states 1-2 pounds a week but I would rather ask people who actually have done this program. I am needing to lose about 25 so I was real curious about how long it will take me to lose that amount. I do exercise 6-7 times a week for about an hour. I'm 48 years old
sluggo44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 01:02 PM   #33  

Sluggo,

That's a really hard question to answer. How fast you lose depends on a lot of factors: how old you are, how adamant you are to follow the plan exactly every day, how much weight you have to lose, your gender, how easy it is for you to lose weight in general.

But I can tell you that I've been doing this for 6 weeks now and have lost 19.6 pounds. That's 3.2 pounds per week on average. But, then again, I'm relatively young, I have a lot to lose, I follow the plan 100% every day, and I typically lose a lot quickly than is normal.

I suggest signing up on the Nutrisystem forums (which is free) on the official website and posting on the boards there. They're really helpful and not nearly as quiet as it is here, in relation to NS.

Speaking of which...

Week 6 weigh in: This week, I lost 1.6 pounds, for a total of 19.6 pounds lost in 6 weeks. I'm almost to 20 pounds!
Old 05-30-2011, 11:56 AM   #34  

I'm back for another weigh-in.

Week 7 results: I lost another 3.4 pounds for a total loss of 23.0 pounds. In 7 weeks! Awesome.
Old 07-15-2011, 08:23 AM   #35  

Joined NutriSystem last night. I was on the Diet To Go plan for about 25 weeks, had to cancel when I went on vacation. I lost 39 lbs. Looking forward to losing more weight through N/S and getting to know you all!
Doodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 02:03 PM   #36  
tallnthick

S/C/G: 203/193/180

Height: 5'9"

These just seem too expensive when you can just eat healthier and smaller meals.
lilneezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 04:07 PM   #37  
Nutrisystem Chick

S/C/G: 232/194/180

I always thought it was too expensive too, but when you figure in the fast food and junk that you buy at the store, it really isn't. I used to buy goodies, beef jerky, lots of soda on top of all the regular stuff, now I spend maybe $15 a week for fruit, veggies, and cottage cheese. All of this lasts me the week as my portions are now smaller. How much do you spend on Starbucks or fast food or lunch at the office?
PrincessNibbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 05:16 PM   #38  
Nutrisystem Chick

S/C/G: 232/194/180

Checking in, I've lost 8 lbs so far in 6 weeks, that's good enough for me. I am disabled, and can't walk far or fast, so a recumbent stationary bike is my exercise. I also work a phone job, so no exercise there.
PrincessNibbles is offline   Reply With Quote