Old 08-26-2011, 07:51 PM   #1  
I'm on a Low Crap Diet

S/C/G: 272/228/under 200 for now

Height: 5'0"

Default The last place I gained weight

Every time I look at it in the mirror it makes me cringe. I can handle seeing it elsewhere because I've been fat for so long it just looks normal. But this last place I gained weight before I started trying to lose weight really grinds my gears.
I have this clump of fat about the size of a clementine that's on the front of my arm near my armpit. I despise it, I'm really hoping that this fat will be the first to leave since it was the last to come.
I'm not talking about the fat that's above your breasts on where your chest meets your armpit. The fat I'm talking about is actually on the front of my arm up at the armpit.

hpnodat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 11:58 PM   #2  
Hi From Canada, eh?

S/C/G: check the ticker :)

Height: 5'8

the 'last place' i got fat was a clementine-sized blob just above my elbow, weird i know! it was the last hanging bit of upper arm fat, and it grossed me the fk out no end!!! I'm happy to report it was one of the first things to go! maybe it's true, last in - first out LOL good luck!
Trazey34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 01:17 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 214/ticker/130

Height: 5'1.5"

When I jumped from 185 to 200 (which was actually quite a few years ago now ), my butt all of the sudden grew about 4 or 5 inches up my back. It was very sad because I am super short and short-waisted already, so it pretty much meant that I had nothing between my boobs and my butt, although they were obviously on opposite sides of my body. Anyhow, I kinda got used to having my butt practically up under my armpits, lol, and on the way down, though I've been paying attention, hoping there will be a day when I notice that I have a torso ABOVE my butt again, it has never made a downward leap in the same dramatic fashion as the upward. I'm not even sure if it's already happened. I just can't tell. I am well below the weight that it started climbing, though.
rubidoux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 09:41 AM   #4  
I'm on a Low Crap Diet

S/C/G: 272/228/under 200 for now

Height: 5'0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubidoux View Post
When I jumped from 185 to 200 (which was actually quite a few years ago now ), my butt all of the sudden grew about 4 or 5 inches up my back. It was very sad because I am super short and short-waisted already, so it pretty much meant that I had nothing between my boobs and my butt, although they were obviously on opposite sides of my body. Anyhow, I kinda got used to having my butt practically up under my armpits, lol, and on the way down, though I've been paying attention, hoping there will be a day when I notice that I have a torso ABOVE my butt again, it has never made a downward leap in the same dramatic fashion as the upward. I'm not even sure if it's already happened. I just can't tell. I am well below the weight that it started climbing, though.
I can completely relate to both of these posts but yours in particular because I'm also 5' and I also have an a$$ back. I'm sorry but lol'd at your post. Props for making me lol that hard. But I compleeetly understand the frustration!

Last edited by hpnodat; 08-28-2011 at 09:42 AM.
hpnodat is offline   Reply With Quote