20-Somethings BL Corner Temporary forum for Biggest Loser Challenge

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2011, 06:17 PM   #1  
Making myself fat-free.

S/C/G: 260/214.8/120

Height: 5'1"

Default Autumn Beauties Week 4 chat 8/22 - 8/28

Here's our week 4 chat thread!
I know it's early, but I didn't want to forget since I have to get up super early for work in the morning and planned on curling up with a movie before bed. You can keep posting in the other thread until tomorrow morning or go ahead and start using this one if you'd like.
A few of our team members are going to be out of the competition unless they get on and post their weight tonight. Hoping that they all do! If not, we'll make a post tomorrow with an update of that information.
Good luck this week! Looking forward to hearing from everyone in this week's thread.
Go team autumn beauties!
Old 08-22-2011, 08:59 PM   #2  
Making myself fat-free.

So, how is everyone today? Hope everyone had a great Monday! Things are going pretty well here - training for work this week, so a bit stressful but I'm managing. And it's keeping me busy at work so I'm not overeating! Was able to lose the weight I had gained over the weekend pretty fast, so I'm thinking it was sodium weight. Have officially lost 5 lbs since I started a month and a half ago! So, that's something.
Old 08-22-2011, 09:06 PM   #3  
PinkSnowDays

S/C/G: 260/250/150

Hey all! Today began the true test for me.... maintaining a normal exercise pattern and keeping my calories in check during the school year as we started back with two weeks of training before the students come this week. So far so good, hit the gym for an hour and got a good mile walk in with my dog tonight. I'm really hoping this challenge will help hold me accountable when things get crazy and I'm back working 70 hours a week.
Old 08-23-2011, 01:28 PM   #4  
Baby bump to hot mama!

S/C/G: 250/208.6/150

Height: 5'7

Hey gals! Just checking in to say hi. I'm trying not to weigh myself every day. This will be the week I get into Onederland, no matter what!
Old 08-23-2011, 05:07 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 280/ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

Just dropping by to say hey. Haven't been been feeling the greatest the last few days. I hope I feel better soon.
Old 08-23-2011, 08:00 PM   #6  
Making myself fat-free.

Sorry I didn't do this yesterday - wasn't sure if I was supposed to be posting the stats or if SMS was going too.

Autumn Beauties Week 3
Biggest Loser
Sibi -3.4 (1.62%)

Honorable Mentions:
Kamsmoma -1.80 (.93%)
Megsmix -1.80 (.67%)

Eliminated from competition:

alsten02
lilneezy
my2cats
savanahfloc
skittlez
streeps
snowwolf

1 freebie used:
s rosa
Lainey M
Ashley 329
pacsunmama

Good job everyone.
Old 08-23-2011, 08:02 PM   #7  
Making myself fat-free.

PinkSnowDays, great start!

PacSun, good luck getting to onederland.

Sibi, feel better.
Old 08-23-2011, 09:14 PM   #8  
PinkSnowDays

Where is everyone?!

Had a pretty good day today. Didn't spend as much time tonight in the gym as I had hoped but at least I got there and did cardio for a good half hour and then some crunches. Got my walk in tonight as well with the puppy and it even ended in a bit of a jog as we got caught in a storm on the way home. Guess that was karma's way of telling me I should of pushed harder at the gym

PacSun - Whoo hoo!! Congrats I know you will make it!
Sibi - I hope you feel better soon!! Congrats at being on the top last week! Yay!
Meliz - thanks for organizing everything for us!
Old 08-23-2011, 09:40 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 310/288/235

Height: 5'9"

I GOT MY PROMOTION!!!!!!!

Hope everyone is having a great week!!!
Old 08-24-2011, 04:34 AM   #10  
Baby bump to hot mama!

S/C/G: 250/208.6/150

Height: 5'7

mhill congrats!!
Old 08-24-2011, 02:04 PM   #11  
Beautiful, Sexy, Skinny

S/C/G: 320/Ticker/200

Height: 5'10

Hey all both team results have been posted. Go see which team won!
Old 08-24-2011, 05:45 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 280/ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

Woo! Yay for being biggest loser!

Though... I have a feeling I won't be very high up there this week. *cough*

So I am feeling better but I have not done any exercise this week so that will probably hurt the scale. Ah well. If I have a pound lost I'll be happy and look for that big number again next week.

Congrats on the promotion, Mhill! That is so awsome!
Old 08-24-2011, 07:16 PM   #13  
PinkSnowDays

Congrats mhill!!

Hey ladies! Quick check in... calories in check today for me but no gym... I have a ton of cleaning/organizing to do tonight but will still be getting a walk in at least . Hope everyone is doing good!
Old 08-24-2011, 09:51 PM   #14  
Making myself fat-free.

mhill, CONGRATULATIONS!!

Sibi, congratulations on being our teams biggest loser for the week!! Also, feel better soon.

Pinksnow, good job on keeping your calories in check.

On a team level, we need to this week. The other team is winning! Anyone have any ideas on how to get everyone psyched up again? We seem to have lost half our team in the transition, sadly. If anyone has any ideas, let me know!

I'm doing all right despite being super busy. Training at work is officially over for now, but I'm still getting my feet under me with the new stuff. I gained a little even though I've been on target the past week, so I'm not sure how that happened. Maybe my TOM? But, those have been terrible since I got off the birth control 6 months ago. And no, I'm not pregnant - I've triple checked, haha.

Had a bit of an upset today. My husband and my anniversary was the beginning of August. My parents sent me a present to my husband's families, since we live in an apartment. And we never received it. So today, I get this call from my mother-in-law. Apparently, some delinquent 10-year-olds have been stealing packages and cards and such from people's mailboxes and doorsteps and seeing if there was anything of value inside. They stole my anniversary present and the police found it in the woods all beat up. My mom had hand made me boxes with our pictures on it - one for me, one for him, and one for our wedding, and inside were sentimental things from our relationship and each of us growing up and some silver charms. The boxes are all torn up and everything from inside + the charms is lost.. So that was a bit heartbreaking today. Trying to pull myself together again.

Avoided eating my feelings though, which is a plus.

Anyway, just needed to vent about that for a second. Thanks for listening!

We definitely need to do some team building thing though, so please let me know any ideas you have. We are a weight losing "family".
Old 08-24-2011, 10:02 PM   #15  
Future Fitness Model

S/C/G: 196.5/184.4/140

Height: 5'3

Hey ladies. Sorry I haven't been posting. I've been extremely busy. I'm still on plan with diet & exercise ...I will be checking in with you girlies all week Checking in with you all everyday really helps me stay on track..

Congrats MHILL
Closed Thread