Food Talk And Fabulous Finds Recipes, Healthy Cooking, and General Food Topics

Old 08-21-2011, 07:19 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 191/Ticker/140

Height: 5'3" Age 51

Default Great Snack Find

Recently I've found myself just wanting a bite or two of something to satisfy a snack urge. Sometimes I don't want an entire 100 cal. pack of my usual snacks. I found these at Wal Mart yesterday. I can have 3 of them for 65 cal. and about 1.75 grams of fat. They taste kind of like a sweet cracker.

http://www.amazon.com/Butter-Biscuit.../dp/B000LRIG3K
AnnieDrews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 12:08 AM   #2  
it's always something

Those look tasty! And familiar, I think I've had them before I know that I can look at the image and know what they taste like I can't do gluten anymore, unfortunately. I'll bet they would make a nice snack and having them less sweet is always nice.
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 12:22 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 290/ticker/145

Height: 5'4"

I ate something similar a lot while I was in India. I think they're from the British influence. British biscuits are very yummy and not to sweet, which is good for me, because if something is very, very sweet, then I want to eat more and more!

My favorites are "digestive" biscuits, which are higher in fiber than most cookies, and are very yummy. McVities was the brand I would always get- there were about $2 a package over there, so I assume they can't be that much more here?

http://www.thebritishshoppe.com/biscuits_cookies.htm

Last edited by kelly315; 08-23-2011 at 12:25 AM.
kelly315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 03:08 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 134/126/under 124

Height: 5'2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly315 View Post
I ate something similar a lot while I was in India. I think they're from the British influence. British biscuits are very yummy and not to sweet, which is good for me, because if something is very, very sweet, then I want to eat more and more!

My favorites are "digestive" biscuits, which are higher in fiber than most cookies, and are very yummy. McVities was the brand I would always get- there were about $2 a package over there, so I assume they can't be that much more here?

http://www.thebritishshoppe.com/biscuits_cookies.htm
Yeah! I live in India and I love all of these buttery, digestive biscuits.

Brittania is a great cookie brand. There's another kind called 5 Grain that they produce that are DELICIOUS and filling. They are just slightly sweet to satisfy a craving, but have fiber and whole grains so it's not too sinful
indiblue is offline   Reply With Quote