WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Old 08-22-2011, 04:12 PM   #1  
mathlab

S/C/G: 224/163/145

Height: 5'3"

Question Am I not eating enough?

I tend to be a "miser" when it comes to my points - and I'm finally making myself eat all my daily points (and occasionally dip into my weekly points). I work out (hard) 6 days a week, accumulating between 30 and 48 activity points, which I don't use at all.

I've been satisfied with my food and am not hungry, but my rate of weight loss has slowed down over the past 6 months. Should I eat more and see if my body needs more fuel? I eat a lot of lean protein, fruits and veggies and limit my intake of sugar and "white" carbs.
bethel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 06:58 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 231.0/193.6/185.9

Height: 5'5

One thing my leader said this week was, if you slow down, to look at the proportions of what you're eating. More fruit than veg? Make it 50/50, or lean more toward veggies. Maybe add in a serving of dairy. Basically, to mix it up a little bit.

I tend to cycle with my GHGs -- not intentionally, but some days I crave more dairy, others I feel like I have to have an extra teaspoon of EVOO. And I eat way too much fruit, so I try to stick to the lower-glycemic ones, like apples and berries. It's helped.
shanhat81 is offline   Reply With Quote