Diet Blogs and Journal FAQ and Help Forum Support forum for members of our Community Journals and our NEW Diet Blogs

Old 08-22-2011, 03:59 PM   #1  

Default confused

Hi, just finished my first week, but am confused on if I can have tomatoes only 2 times a week or everyday if only 1/2 c. Can you clarify that for me?
Also the other restricted veggies. Thanks.
my2kitties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 04:04 PM   #2  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

Hello and welcome to 3FC. We have numerous diet forums supporting various programs as well as some generic diet/weight loss forums. We might have members following the same program as you. What program are you on?
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help! Confused about flours! beachgal SBD Frequently Asked Questions 15 03-29-2011 11:13 AM
Popcorn! good or bad i'm really confused!! henri Nutrition and Labeling 25 12-27-2009 11:05 AM
Bad, bad test results, I'm stunned and confused. rockinrobin Weight Loss Support 65 01-23-2007 01:47 PM