Old 06-01-2014, 03:15 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 186/186/130

Height: 5.3

Default I'm a newbie and 43 and love that I found your support group i would love to join

Hello I'm Macy and I just started my weight loss journey last week and happy to report even with my family had 2 b-days and went out to eat and one night had pizza (only one slice) and still lost 7pds! I know some of it is water weight but still I'm happy. I was always skinny till I hit my 30's then I just lost control do not know why was not depressed things were going good. Both my DH and I made more money and could relax and go more places and we did eat out alot. My dh is 6'5 and I'm 5'3 and I started eating like him! That maybe the problem to my weight gain. My weight gain has affected my whole life I was so depressed I got on antidepression meds. It really helped with my depression but it made me gain weight! I need my life back my dh is very social person and most of his friends wife's are super skinny and I always feel so insecure I never want to go out with his friends. This is affecting my heath also I now have acid reflux. so this week I feel better that knowing with even my age and Medicine I take I still can lose weight. I look forward to chatting with more 40's
macy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 05:49 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 252/ticker/183.5

Height: 6' 2"

Welcome, Macy. Looks like you are off to a great start. Good luck. It's a process.
andrew80k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 12:04 AM   #3  
~Shannon

S/C/G: 210.8/see ticker/140

Height: 5 ft 3.5 in

Welcome! I can relate, hubby is 6'4" and I am just over 5'3". I started eating more when we were dating and that continued on after marriage and baby!
Shannonsnail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 10:32 AM   #4  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

Welcome Macy, you're off to a great start! Come join us on the June chat thread!
Mrs Snark is offline   Reply With Quote