First day of summer goals!

• The first day of Summer is coming fast! What's everyone's goals?

Mine are:
    Reach 140
    Exercise 1 hour 3 days a week
    Be happy
  • I'm "kinda" new here...hope you don't mind if I join in?

First...AWESOME that you are down so much! My hat is off to you!

My goals for the summer:
    - drinking 6-8 glasses of water daily
    - incorporating daily exercise of at least 15 minutes (our dog is a soccer hound so even chasing him for 15 minutes is good to get the heart pumping)
    - aiming to be down 10-15 pounds from now until the end of August. I have hormonal issues so it's a challenge

Maddie
  • Welcome everyone's free to join. Thank you this has been a 4.5yr journey so far. Hoping to hit 100 by 7/7 !

Great goals and good luck
  • June is my month to return to the gym. My daughter is done with preschool til Sept so the gym is the only time I will be able to have to myself during the summer months. She is very social but gets a bit of separation anxiety so it can be a challenge to get her to stay in the childcare there. So, my goal is to go to the gym twice a week this month. Also, I am hoping to lose 8 lbs (189.6 to 181.6) in June which will bring me halfway to my next mini goal. I will set new goals for July/August.
  • Summertime and the living is eaaaasssyyyyyyy....

June is to be chipless. I'll start with that goal and see how it goes.

And definitely BE HAPPY!
  • Quote: June is my month to return to the gym. My daughter is done with preschool til Sept so the gym is the only time I will be able to have to myself during the summer months. She is very social but gets a bit of separation anxiety so it can be a challenge to get her to stay in the childcare there. So, my goal is to go to the gym twice a week this month. Also, I am hoping to lose 8 lbs (189.6 to 181.6) in June which will bring me halfway to my next mini goal. I will set new goals for July/August.
    I made it to the gym twice this week. I'm just walking for 30 min on the track right now. I'm starting slow this time around. I weigh on Mondays but I think I'm down somewhere around 2 lbs since start of June so I think I'm on track with my goals.

How is everyone else doing?
  • Quote:
    My goals for the summer:
    - drinking 6-8 glasses of water daily
    - incorporating daily exercise of at least 15 minutes (our dog is a soccer hound so even chasing him for 15 minutes is good to get the heart pumping)
    - aiming to be down 10-15 pounds from now until the end of August. I have hormonal issues so it's a challenge

Maddie
    Got in my 6-8 glasses in consistently and watched my weight increase until this morning when I am down .6lb
    Exercise was hit or miss...the total amount for the week was definitely averaged out to 15 a day however I had to skip a couple of days and double up on others.

Maddie
  • Failing at exercise goal.
    1.4lb needed to lose still.
    Happy is easy fir me lately.
  • Quote: I made it to the gym twice this week. I'm just walking for 30 min on the track right now. I'm starting slow this time around. I weigh on Mondays but I think I'm down somewhere around 2 lbs since start of June so I think I'm on track with my goals.

How is everyone else doing?

This past week I only made it to the gym once :-( weight is going down though so at least something good is happening!
  • Continue to drink 6-8 glasses of water per day
    Stick to 1200-1500 calories per day
    Go to the gym 4-5 days per week for at least 60 minutes per visit
    Get back to 2 serving limit of bread per week
    Cut out sugar/candy/baked goods

Lose pounds - I don't know how many yet, I just want to weight less in September than I do now...
  • You can do it!!
  • Still chipless.

So I'm just about ready to kill people now.
  • I know that feeling!!!