One good choice I made today was...

You're on Page 33 of 35
Go to
  • Lunch options were: Cookies, bagel, donuts, bacon....

I had 4 slices of bacon. Avoided wheat, gluten and soda.

BAM.

Taking bag class at 6pm today.
  • Fresh grapefruit sections instead of a second slice of toast, very tasty and adds to the variety of breakfast.
  • . . . post on this forum about jealous people. It's been bothering me. I feel like I have a new perspective on dealing with jealous people.
  • What?
  • Put my body media fit thingee on and because of it I was more motivated to take a walk this evening.
  • Good job Anne!!! Mmm fruit!

I am currently baking sweet potatoes (this counts as MAJOR cooking for me!).
  • I love this thread!! I am new on this and think it is a brilliant life strategy as well as weightloss specific. My good choice today was to do 30mins yoga.
  • I made sure to pack my lunch and bring my work out clothes with me so I can go straight to that gym after work! (Also, worked out last night for the first time in months!!)
  • Lots of incline on the treadmill.
  • Not eating the muffins at the preschool event this morning
  • I craved candy. I ate fish and veggies instead.
  • Strawberry shortcake was served.

I had sliced strawberries with a tiny squirt of fat free whipped topping (20 calories), with NO POUND CAKE!

Oh, and crudites (veggies) with a tablespoon of ranch dip.

• DD and I spent the day in NYC yesterday for her birthday. I packed a healthy picnic lunch and what we did eat out was all healthy choices like salads, yogurts, and chicken wraps. We even went to Starbucks and I ordered water instead of the usual " dessert in a cup coffee "
  • Planning ahead in order to limit (somewhat) off-plan eating...
  • Treadmill Incline 6. Walking, though, not running.