One good choice I made today was...

You're on Page 24 of 35
Go to
  • 'Fessed up and weighed myself this morning...and was super pleased to find I was two pounds lighter than I thought I would be! Now...I have a starting place...and I'm gonna get to work!
  • Good for you RideRunRepeat (love the name!) And welcome!
  • Way to be the doggie hero, Mrs Snark!!

Forced myself to get up and walk at work today, had a meeting that let me push of my usual lunch walk....I actually had to yell at myself (inside my little head) "get off your butt and go walk!"

Mrs Snark can you imagine the heads peeking around corners if I yelled it out loud... then marched my walking lunges out of there

Best to all, hope it was much easier for you to get your butt out of the chair!

Tonight's exercises were much easier, going to watch Arrow, DH says it's just for Steven Amell's shirtless moments, lol

• Hi everyone,
    One good choice I made today was to start taking cranberry tablets. I was drinking 2 glasses of cranberry juice a day (220 calories) for urinary tract health, but opted for the pills, I'm saving myself all those calories (including the sugar). I have trouble swallowing pills, but finally found a chewable form, I'm pretty happy about this choice!
  • Great choice, Chardonnay!

• Stayed on track.... That's all I got lol
  • Abbi, that's all it takes! Staying on track, day by day... good job!
  • One day at a time right now lol
  • Didn't buy anything not on my list while at the grocery store.

Not even maraschino cherries. I even managed to make it out of the building without holding the maraschino cherry jars and crooning to them softly.

But just barely.

<singing>Ooohhhh my loooovee, my darlinnng, I've hungered for your touch, a long lonely tiiiiimmmmmeeeee <end singing>
  • Quote: Didn't buy anything not on my list while at the grocery store.

Not even maraschino cherries. I even managed to make it out of the building without holding the maraschino cherry jars and crooning to them softly.

But just barely.

<singing>Ooohhhh my loooovee, my darlinnng, I've hungered for your touch, a long lonely tiiiiimmmmmeeeee <end singing>
    That made me laugh, thanks! My weakness is olives. I made it out of the grocery store the other day without them. Let's see if I can manage it today- I've been avoiding going to the grocery store but today I have to.
  • No wheat, no gluten, no fast food.... Oh man, I want 99cent jack in the box tacos!
  • Quote: No wheat, no gluten, no fast food.... Oh man, I want 99cent jack in the box tacos!

RESIST THE URGE!
  • I walked for 45 minutes on the treadmill for the first time in a few weeks as I've been trying to give my shin splints some time to heal. No pain so I'm feeling good!
  • Had no lunch break and didn't binge after work.
  • Hot tea instead of pita and hummus. Yay!