Old 02-20-2012, 03:05 AM   #121  

S/C/G: 231/174/153

Height: 5ft8

Hi all, sorry been quiet lately as it was half term school holidays and two of my childrens birthdays so it has been a fun busy week...... well today i reached onederland and I'm grinning from ear to ear, hope you are all feeling good
Sparx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 05:26 AM   #122  
Flab be gone

S/C/G: goal weight 60kgs

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Hi peoples. Down to 68kg this week. Thats about 146pounds. have upped the walking distance to 6 1/2 ks most days and start gym program tomorrow. Am hoping the weight will come off quicker this week as it has been way to slow for me. Still holding to the low carb diet but have upped the calorie intake as i wasn't eating enough! I'm still really motivated to lose the weight but wish it wasn't taking so long..moan moan moan.
fiona46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 09:48 AM   #123  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 195/195/170

Height: 5'3"

Happy Monday all! Did NOT have a good on plan weekend. Ate pizza and indulged in too much alcohol. We had homemade pizza on Sat. and Sunday night I ate out of control. I think I was eating to stay awake but it was still insane. Scale was up two lbs this morning. I am guessing 1lb water and 1lb is a real gain. ICK. Back at it today.

Andrew-Congrats on the 3 inches lost. I think I found them, ha, ha. You are rockin'! So impressed by your commitment to a healthier lifestyle.

Sparx- HUGE HIGH FIVE on reaching wonderland. I remember the feeling of accomplishment when I saw that number too!!

PP-Hope your hubby is feeling better and so glad you got out of the house on Sunday for a little bit.

Finoa-Congrats on your weight loss. Sigh, it does come off so slowly. Ugh. Keep at it your doing great!
NEMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 01:59 PM   #124  

S/C/G: 252/ticker/183.5

Height: 6' 2"

Well, I didn't do too good yesterday. Too much to do when I got home. I hate working weekends. I didn't get my workout in. And I didn't eat that great. Not terrible, but I was a little higher than I like to be and not because I was eating the good stuff. Gotta get a handle on myself again. Run tonight.

NEMom Nothing wrong with going off the plan for a day. Just get a handle on it and go back to it.
andrew80k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 08:11 PM   #125  

S/C/G: 178/134/125

Height: 5'6"

Andrew-- I have a question for you. I see that your goal is 8% BF. That seems so low. I was just wondering why you set that goal? Is that a healthy goal for guys?
traveling michele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 09:29 AM   #126  
Cindy

Height: 5' 8"

Hey everybody! Back after an extreme week or more at work. Project submitted. Hopefully back to a more routine schedule. I've missed you all. I'll catch up here, weigh in, and report back later.
cldwv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 09:34 AM   #127  

Hi everyone, eating on plan and started jillian michaels 30 day shred today, I'm not gonna lie it killed me!! I'm going to do this tho!! Along side my walking and cycling
Old 02-21-2012, 09:41 AM   #128  
Cindy

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparx View Post
Hi all, sorry been quiet lately as it was half term school holidays and two of my childrens birthdays so it has been a fun busy week...... well today i reached onederland and I'm grinning from ear to ear, hope you are all feeling good
Congratulations Sparx! 199 is my mini goal too and sometimes I feel like I will never get there. How long did it take to get there?
cldwv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 09:59 AM   #129  

Hi cldwv, it has taken me about 8 weeks, at first the loss was rapid but i have now steadied to between 1 and 3 pounds a week, I am finding that being consistent with exercising is changing my body shape and making me feel so much more energetic. I am deffo in this for a change in life style forever, good luck with your journey you will be in onderland before you know it
Old 02-21-2012, 10:13 AM   #130  
50 and Fabulous :)

S/C/G: 250/229/160

Height: 5'4"

Hey! Mind if I jump in?

I've struggled with my weight since I was an early teen. Been on here for a while, about 60% through my journey and, of course, it's slowing up, partly because I started working with a nutritionist who upped my calories We leave on June 23rd for the beach and I'm trying not to stress about the bathing suit issue! I really need another 30 lbs by then.. .minimum. I started in August after we got back from last year's beach vacation; our first ever. Friends invited us. This year it's just us and few folks we invited.

I started cycling and am training for a long, two day MS event in September. I also enjoy yoga, and an occasional Zumba class. I workout with a trainer once a week.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!
fyreflie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 10:17 AM   #131  

Hi fyreflie, congrats on your great work so far
Old 02-21-2012, 10:44 AM   #132  

S/C/G: HW 212/148/130~174/139/130

Height: 5'4

Sparx - Congratulations on this great milestone! Getting below 200lbs is such a huge accomplishment...I am so happy for you!

fyreflie24 - Your commitment to fitness is really motivational for me. I need to step things up in that department.

cldwv - I give you so much credit for still "being in the game" despite your hectic work schedule. I went off track so many time when I got bogged down with work, so I really admire your dedication!

I've said it before, but I really want to thank all of you for posting on a regular basis. It really does make me feel that I am not alone in my goals and struggles.
guacamole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 04:04 PM   #133  
Flab be gone

S/C/G: goal weight 60kgs

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

hi all. reaching our mini goals is a super wonderful feeling. i haven't reached mine yet, but exercising heaps and heaps so my body is changing shape nicely. was up at 5am this morning and went 40 min walk, then popped into gym for 30 mins. its amazing how much of a buzz you get
my goal is 57 kilos and i wont weigh in until saturday.....its been 68.7 for 2 weeks !!!!!
fiona46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 04:34 PM   #134  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Fiona, glad you are doing so well with your workouts!

Guac, I know weightloss can be frusterating. Hang in there. I feel like I'm starting to slip, and I'm struggling to hang on and not give up.

Fyreflie, great name! I'm sure your vacation will be wonderful!

cldwv, glad to have you back

Sparx, congratulations on reaching Onederland!

NE, sorry to hear about the 2 lbs.

We watched Dolphin Tale last night which was just adorable. I did cardio yesterday and cardio/UB today along with cleaning house. I'm not sick yet, knock on pre-fab, while Hubby is back at work today.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 08:04 PM   #135  

S/C/G: 300/300/200

Height: 5'11

Default Brand new!

Just started BFC today. I was so excited when I found this plan! Finally, something I felt that I could actually live with! I feel very optimistic as I really didn't have any issues so far today staying within the guidelines. I think nighttime will be the toughest time since I'm used to snacking on carbs. But, I know I can do this and will be turning to ya'll when I start to doubt myself. My daughter is getting married May 25 and even though I've already ordered my dress, I have no objections to spending the money to get it altered....to a smaller size, of course! (How do you get the great weight loss trackers at the bottom of your posts??)
TexasAnnie is offline   Reply With Quote