3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   40-Somethings (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/40-somethings-216/)
-   -   Pot O' Gold = 10lbs lighter by St. Patty's Day (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/40-somethings/225772-pot-o-gold-%3D-10lbs-lighter-st-pattys-day.html)

Izzadawn 03-11-2011 09:32 AM

Had to make another post ....

I got my Ticker!!!! Yehhhh!!!

dcapulet 03-11-2011 02:07 PM

Hi all!

I know it's been a bit -things were crazy for a while!

I have to catch up on all the posts, but I wanted to say :wave: and wish everyone well!

TheMeIwant2be 03-11-2011 10:57 PM

I had an annoying and challenging week. Two days this week, I went off the rails and ate a bunch of crap. I knew I would gain a bunch of water weight back and sure enough, I did :rollpin:. The silver lining is that I realized I'm allergic to corn. It's no doubt, been making me sick for who knows how long and I never knew because I never could isolate like that before. The two days I ate too much were filled with popcorn and corn chips. So I can take comfort in that fact at least. I was disappointed with myself but I'm back on track and feeling really good again. I just did a Hip Hop Abs fat burning cardio, I think I can still make my goal.:cupgold:

Feb 18: 204.5
Feb 24: 199
Mar 03: 198
Mar 10: 200

dcapulet 03-12-2011 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dcapulet (Post 3713838)
Yea BAMA!! Thanks for starting this thread!

I'm in for 6lbs! Starting today at 249 :)

Happy to say...

I made goal!! 243.2 this morning (5.8, but I will take it) By the actual 17th, i should be down another .2 :)

Clytemnestra 03-14-2011 09:50 AM

Hi all,

Another pound down this morning, bringing my total for the challenge to 6 – 2 more than my target, so I am very pleased. Also, I feel I have finally got on top of the habit of snacking in the evenings, so that is a real step forward.

I am sure the challenge kept me more focussed than I would have been without it – so thank you to everyone who took part. I need to work on posting more! I can never think of anything to say!

Now I need to lose the rest of the weight – and work on the exercise!!!

Happy St Patrick’s day (when it comes), everyone!

2/14 - 156
2/21 - 154
2/28 - 152
3/7 - 151
3/14 - 150

Izzadawn 03-14-2011 10:03 AM

:oJust Did My TF It was a tough weekend Went out to friends on Saturday and did not have the will power I normally do... and Sunday I had contractors working on the Garage and while making sure they had coffee and treats I had some too. I'm paying for it Dragging my behind today.... I'll think twice next time.

I'm not going to weigh in today. as a high number could put me in a tail spin.

right now I'm OK. not great, not Horrible, just OK and that is fine by me!!

:bravo:dcapulet and Clytemnestra for reaching Goal, That is Fabulous !!!

Clytemnestra 03-15-2011 03:51 AM

Izzadawn - thanks for the congratulations!

Sorry you had a difficult few days; and well done for being OK with it. Keep on keeping on!

Zumbachica 03-15-2011 04:41 PM

HI everybody! Have gotten so busy...new job coming up, letting go of some old jobs...was at fitness conference this past weekend, did a fundraiser...OMG my head is spinning!!

DCAP, congrats on meeting goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woot woot!!

I'm sorry to say that this is going to be another challenge that I fail. Not sure what happened but I know one thing is certain I am NOT eating huge portions and having the "bad stuff"..not sure what is going on but I've had a gain. I'm so so aggravated....

Hang in there folks and looking forward to seeing how we all do on Thursday and for our next challenge because that will be the one I finally do what I set out to do..enough is enough!!

Bamagurl 03-17-2011 08:48 AM

YAY I finally got my internet connection again. Happy St. Patty's Day to everyone.:luck2you:

Congrats to those that made their goal and Cheers to those that worked hard even if they fell just a little short.

I missed mine by 2lbs. I started at 214 and had a goal of 204 but ended at 206, but 8lbs is nothing to hang my head about so I'm happy.

natamars 03-17-2011 09:35 AM

Happy St. Patty's everyone.

It's been a tough week. I decided not to weigh in today, but I'm sure I'm up from when I started the challenge. First my son caught a stomach bug(the day before is birthday party), then I caught it(very brief and mild), and then I caught a bad cold. Haven't been to the gym and have been eating extra salt and drinking tons to soothe my throat. So I don' even want to know what the scale says today. Cold is working its way though and I hope to be back at the gym and eating on plan in the next day or two.

bama, 8 lbs. is AWESOME!!!!! Congrats!!!

zumba, i'm with you sister! My 25th HS reunion is in April and I've had it with this extra weight!!!

clyte, congrats!!!!

dcap, fabulous!!!

So what's the next challenge?

Izzadawn 03-17-2011 10:43 AM

I missed it my ...That much...

2 lbs shy,

I'm with you Bama, I'm not ashamed of missing goal ... I'm proud I lost the 5 lbs...

I'll do better on the next Challenge... Easter???

TheMeIwant2be 03-17-2011 10:57 AM

:?: I didn't make it. I didn't exercise this last week and I'm sure that didn't help but I feel good about what I did lose and I stayed pretty much on task for the entire month. I guess, it's going to take a little more effort and time. I'm kinda bummed but I'll get over it :(

Feb 18: 204.5
Feb 24: 199
Mar 03: 198
Mar 10: 200
Mar 17: 199

total lost 5.5 lbs :carrot:

Zumbachica 03-17-2011 11:22 AM

Challeng is over and I failed once again!

First I'd like to congratulate everyone that met goal and those that got close!! Any loss is a good loss and takes us a step closer to where we want to be.

I didn't do very well and I can't understand why.....I haven't been eating horribly..and we all know I zumba until the cows come home. I'm thinking about seeing a nutritionist to try and get to the bottom of all this nonsense....:dizzy: Also going to the doctor and making sure thyroid and hormones are up to snuff....

Anyhow it's been so great being in another challenge...you ladies are the best!!:carrot:

dcapulet 03-17-2011 10:27 PM

:hug: :high: and :cheers: to everyone!

so who's starting the next challenge?

Zumbachica 03-18-2011 09:51 AM

I did! :::::)))))