Old 01-30-2010, 09:09 PM   #91  
Onederland - Gotcha

S/C/G: 252/180/178

Height: 5'9"

Hello everyone! Hope you are having a great weekend!

I have been continuing to lose weight. 45 lbs in 5 1/2 months, not too shabby I must say. I am losing much slower now, 1 or 2 pounds a week and that is alright with me. My changes to my diet have become habit at this point.

I am very excited to be close to onederland now. I have not seen onederland in almost a decade!
Hydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 09:12 PM   #92  
kathi

S/C/G: 172/172/140

Height: 5'3"

go LC!!!! welcome back Hydra, good to see you again!

Last edited by weightlosswanted; 01-30-2010 at 09:13 PM. Reason: update
weightlosswanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 12:57 PM   #93  
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 6"

Natalie, I hope getting the antibiotics from your system helps perk you up. I know that the rare times I actually take them, they drag me down. I hope you start feeling better soon. And maintaining the 5 pound loss is a victory.

Lamb, 2 hours??? I take it the anti-inflammatory helped.

Hydra, way to go – 45 pounds. You are rockin’!

I lost another pound. One to go. I’m guessing I won’t see it for a few months because this week PMS/TOM are on their nasty way and then the surgery swelling can last for a few months. So I will be happy with 136.

Cruise, Blizzards nails were clicking so loudly this week, I did the nail trim. She hates that but all went well with her. So then we tackled (literally) Kai Pixie Bear as hers clicked a little. The third nail I hit quick and that started the blood. We flew out the door for the daily walk. I quit after that. BTW, it was pure white and I could see where the quick should have started. But I thought of you.
Marie
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 02:55 PM   #94  

S/C/G: 197/*ticker*/130

Height: 5'5

Hi everyone! I am a newbie to the forums and I just wanted to say hello! I am Kristi & I am a food addict I love to eat & hate to exercise. My first WL journey through WW, I lost 30 lbs. Within a few months, (Dec 2008) I was diagnosed with Cancer and back all that weight came...and then some. I am now in remission and my goal is to "gain" my long hair back, lose the 50 plus pounds that are plaguing me and to stay healthy! I am happy to be here and can't wait to get to know you all.
gtowngirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 04:32 PM   #95  

S/C/G: 191/Ticker/140

Height: 5'3" Age 51

Hello everyone! Disastrous weekend for me foodwise. Won't go in to any gory details, but today's adventure included Burger King!! I am vowing to be good the rest of the day. I have weigh-in tomorrow, so I hope the scales don't show my indiscretions. Plan to do the elliptical tonight while watching TV. Planning on having a much better week.

We are trying to melt out from under our blanket of ice/snow. I need to get out and work all the ice off the top of my car so it won't fly off and hit someone on the highway in the morning.

I should have a ticker under my name when I post this!
AnnieDrews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 04:35 PM   #96  
Natalie

S/C/G: 170/ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Hi Kristi - WELCOME! You have found a great group of supporters. Keep joining us, so glad you are here. PS - I am a newbie too, this is my first month on 3FC!
AZ Manatee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 05:46 PM   #97  

S/C/G: 263/ticker/156

Height: 5'7"

Hi everyone!! Glad to see the newcomers and returnees (45 lbs in 5.5 months sounds GREAT to me, Hydra!)

I've been able to be back on track this weekend - not that I got THAT far off, but just wasn't able to be consistent about food and activity.

My son was diagnosed with ADHD on Friday - he's pretty young to get a dx, so it's been pretty bad. I'm waiting a little while before deciding about meds - I want to see if some therapy for both of us will help enough, at least for now. So we'll see - part of it depends on how long a wait there will be to get in to see a counselor, if it's a very long wait, I may have to reconsider.

I feel a bit attention deficit myself right now, I do better responding on one-subject threads but don't have the focus to try to attempt personals. However, I am reading and rooting for everyone to succeed in sticking to their plans!!
PeanutsMom704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 05:49 PM   #98  
Heidi

S/C/G: 204.5/149/153

Height: 5'7"

Okay, will come back and do personals tomorrow, but...

Welcome, GtownGirl -- congratulations on entering remission!! I am so happy for you... Looking forward to getting to know you better as your hair grows and your body slims... Should make for some fun progress pictures!!
newleaf123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 05:57 PM   #99  
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 6"

Kristi, welcome to the group. And Thank the Heavens you're in remission. We'll be here as you make your goal to the 50 pounds lost and long hair!
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 06:10 PM   #100  

S/C/G: 257/250/150

Height: 5' 3"

Hey everyone. I've had a not so great food weekend too. It did not include sugar so that's always a good thing for me. I tried to enter everything I ate in my food journal yesterday and it came out to 2700 calories!! YIKES! That's why I keep a food journal though. And yes, it showed on the scale this morning but I know that is mostly water and will go away in a couple days as long as I get right back on track which is exactly what I am doing.

Welcome gtowngirl-look forward to getting to know you. This is a great group for support.

Lamb-2 hours!!!! that is amazing. That must have been your 7 mile run.

Hydra-you are doing great. I've been at this about 4 1/2 months and have had very few days like I had yesterday. Can probably count them on one hand. I wish I could lose weight at the rate you do but obviously my metabolism and yours are very different.
petra65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 08:30 PM   #101  
Ready to hit the beach!

Height: 5' 8"

AZ, Hope you are feeling better soon.

Lambchop, 2 HOURS! That's awesome, you must be feeling better!

Hydra, Glad to have you back with us. You will be in Onederland before you know it! Trust me, It's a great feeling!

Marie, 136! That's terrific. You must be so excited!

Gtowngirl, Welcome! This is a great group! Join right in, we'll be here to cheer you on!

Annie, Congrats on you ticker. You have got to stay away from that fast food girl!

Peanutsmom, Sorry to hear about your son, but hope having a diagnosis can set you in the right direction to find what is best for him.

Petra, We all have days like that, sounds like you have a plan to get back to business!

Newleaf, Cruise, ICU, WLW and anyone else I may have missed, Hope you are having a great weekend!

Spent my day catching up on laundry and housework. Where did January go?
Onmyway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 08:45 PM   #102  
kathi

S/C/G: 172/172/140

Height: 5'3"

Welcome gtown girl! Congrats on the remission : ) This is a great group for support.
weightlosswanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 09:21 PM   #103  

S/C/G: 191/Ticker/140

Height: 5'3" Age 51

Welcome to you Gtowngirl, this is such a great place for support. Congratulations to you on your remission.

I have one tiny victory for the night. I made cheese dip and chips for my youngest son and didn't eat any!! Normally, if I would have eaten well today, I would have partaken of a small amount, but I am being good after my fall off the wagon today.

4 minutes on elliptical.

Last edited by AnnieDrews; 01-31-2010 at 09:29 PM.
AnnieDrews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 09:39 PM   #104  
Deb

S/C/G: 257/240/150

Height: 5'5"

hey guys, i'll be back tomorrow...had to back up everything and do a full operating systems reinstall..blah...just letting you know i'm here.
lambchop is offline   Reply With Quote