Old 04-28-2009, 06:39 AM   #226  
Eat Less Move More

S/C/G: 186/164/125

Height: 5'3"

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. I'll be on my flight in about three hours.

Tanya - I will PM you some information about Yellowstone sometime in the next few days. Also, let me know if you want info about Williamsburg, I lived there for 13 years.

Chat with you all tomorrow or Thursday.
CruiseCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 09:18 PM   #227  
Recovering Pantry Pest

S/C/G: 174.5/162/149

Height: 5'7"

As expected, half of the 3 pounds fell off in 24 hours. It's all good.
Watching TBL tonight - first time in months. Man, it was amazing to watch them toss all that weight off the cliff - you can tell it was a major moment.
ICUwishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 09:28 PM   #228  
Heidi

S/C/G: 204.5/149/153

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICUwishing View Post
As expected, half of the 3 pounds fell off in 24 hours. It's all good.
How are you feeling from all the yard work? Back to normal?
newleaf123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 10:14 PM   #229  

S/C/G: 244/200/150

Height: 5'3''

I watched the BL show tonight too. I like all the speeches at the weigh-in. My arms are a "good tired" from lifting my eight pound weights during all the commercials
Ponytail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:18 PM   #230  
Ready to hit the beach!

Height: 5' 8"

Good evening everyone!
I also watched Biggest Loser tonight. I was impressed that everyone had such good numbers tonight.

I had a funny thing happen this weekend. I was shopping for a new pair of shoes. I usually wear a size 10. Tried on several pairs of 10's and they were all too big. Had to get a 9 1/2. Never thought that losing weight would affect my shoe size as well! When I mentioned it to a coworker, she said the same thing happened to her when she lost weight! Go figure!
Onmyway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:45 PM   #231  
Tanya

S/C/G: 262/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Thanks Cruise...I'll look forward to the info. No rush though, we don't leave until Sept. 7th! Anytime after you come back from your trip is fine.
TSap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 08:21 AM   #232  
Recovering Pantry Pest

Newleaf, thanks for asking - all the muscles recovered, but I think I may have some vibration damage in my hands from the tiller - they just don't feel right and my fingers are still puffed up. I'll give it a couple more days. I talked with my husband last night, and he said he gets the same thing from it. I'll have to break out my ergonomic equipment catalogs and see what I can find in the vibration-dampening glove department!
Old 04-29-2009, 11:20 AM   #233  

S/C/G: 187/185/140

Height: 5'9

Howdie Doo!!!

Cold and sunny up here in the Great White NOrth!

Sounds like everyone is doing well.

I don't watch TBL.. .don't get the channel. Don't have Cable.

I watched Fringe and L&O.

Is spring ever going to get here? It was 80 for the whole weekend then dropped down to the 40s and 50s again. This is rediculous!

Keep up the good work, Ladies!

Mikki
Hotsplashes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 08:35 PM   #234  

S/C/G: 142/141/120

Good evening all! It has been a couple of long days at work - I'm exhausted! Just want to go to bed - no exercise tonight. The rain has finally stopped and the sun is peeking through - love Spring! Have a wonderful night all!
Celtic mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 10:00 AM   #235  
Eat Less Move More

S/C/G: 186/164/125

Height: 5'3"

Let's try this again.....

Seems the boards are having issues again. I tried to post yesterday but it locked up again.

Will keep this short.... loving life in SC visiting with the kids and Noah. Will post a couple pictures when time permits and IF the boards cooperate.

I miss you ALL!!!
CruiseCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 01:43 PM   #236  

Location: In the beautiful, green mountainess Willamette Valley,Oregon 50 miles from the Pacific Ocean beaches

S/C/G: 280/262/135

Height: 5'3

Hello Ladies,I have been distracted lateley and not able to post.But,now I'm back.I guess that is a bad habit I need to discipline myself on.Weight loss is so important.I lost 2 pounds so I'm thankful today.It's a start.Yipee!
Nspired2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 02:04 PM   #237  
Recovering Pantry Pest

Hiya Cruise - looking forward to seeing your pix!

N - welcome back again!

Celt - I hear ya. This week felt like a Friday by Tuesday.

Hotsplashes, that tease last weekend was awful! Made the grass grow like crazy and now it's been raining so much I can't get out to mow. I hope the blades can get through the stuff. Today is just plain solid rain, but at least it's hovering around 60. And the bugs aren't out yet.

End o' the week coming up - we have to go to my girlfriend's graduation party on Sat - she got her MBA. I know she's had it catered, and I fully expect temptation on a grand scale. She's also planning to open a magnum of Cakebread Cellars cab - from a top vintage. I'm strategizing on how to avoid the food, and maybe to work in a couple glasses of wine.
Old 04-30-2009, 10:29 PM   #238  
Tanya

S/C/G: 262/ticker/140

ICU - enjoy the outing...hope its not too much temptation but the wine sounds divine!! I would have to indulge in a glass!!

Got to take my new bike out for a ride last night, it was so much fun!

Back to work tomorrow, so fun is over; but it was such a nice week, I can't complain!!
TSap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 08:14 AM   #239  

Default Hello

Hi, I'm new to this Forum and just wanted to say hello. There are lots of members of 3 Fat Ladies on a Diet , just wondered how to keep in touch with everyone 'cos I'm sure everybody must have lots of different tips, advice and secrets for weight loss. Can't wait to read them all. Heard from a guy who said that every time he gets a craving for his favourite foods he picks up a book to read or switches on the TV. The cravings go!. It works for him. The ads are ALWAYS about food though aren't they?
Looking forward to reading lots of tips and hoping to contribute too. Everyone sounds to be so friendly.
Speak again soon,
Jen
x
Jennco is offline   Reply With Quote