Hi All...

• I am fat and almost 50, 1.5 years away, and depressed over many things in my life at the moment, so today going to start my diet, again.. and see if i can pull myself out of the rut Love a bit of help from you guys...I cant do this alone!
  • You're not alone. We are all here to support you.

Good luck with your weight loss.
  • Hi CyberGypsy! I love reading the goal stories, it's what really helps keep me motivated.
  • Hi Cyber! I remember you from before. I'm glad to hear from you. I remember that you were going through some really rough times. At that point, you had your son and his girlfriend/wife living with you.

Just know that you're not alone. I've been not so good at staying on a good plan, but we all just have to keep trying. Pop over to the chat thread if you get a minute!
  • Quote: Hi Cyber! I remember you from before. I'm glad to hear from you. I remember that you were going through some really rough times. At that point, you had your son and his girlfriend/wife living with you.

Just know that you're not alone. I've been not so good at staying on a good plan, but we all just have to keep trying. Pop over to the chat thread if you get a minute!
    Thanks for remembering me, I am now living alone since jan, my son is now alone and he is on a fitness kick he goes to the gym everynight and works out he is losing hi buddah belly... I want to do this thing for good day 1 went perfect hopping for a good day 2
  • Welcome back Cybergypsy
    You are not alone...you got us crazy chicks to help you. I fell off the wagon on vacation but I am more determined than ever to get back on track. Come join us in the October 40's chatter.

Karen
  • Day 4 now still hard but getting a grasp on it again