Long time dieter, first time poster

• Hi there. I am new to this great website. I am also new to posting, blogging, or whatever it is that I'm doing. I need help with the basics so I can get all I can from this site. I am here for support and to support other gals. I've been "clean" (low carb, low fat, cardio & weight training) since June 07 and I have recently gone to the dark side with uncontrollable snacking. I need help to get back on track!!
  • Welcome and Good Luck... spend a lot of time surfing this sight. A lot of places to see... people to meet. I think it is very helpful to keep you focuse!
  • Blue eyed: I think that one of the best things about this website is the support. I would highly recommend coming over to the 40-something chat thread. Lots of wonderful friends on that thread. The support and encouragement are unbelievable. And... lots of fun and sharing of great stories. Just start posting and reading. Have a great time and good luck to you!
  • You will find lots of support here. Pop in to the chat thread and start posting.
  • Hi Blue Eyed ... welcome to the forum. Definitely come on over to the "40 Something Chat Thread". Lots of great people and support.

Chris
  • Quote: Blue eyed: I think that one of the best things about this website is the support. I would highly recommend coming over to the 40-something chat thread. Lots of wonderful friends on that thread. The support and encouragement are unbelievable. And... lots of fun and sharing of great stories. Just start posting and reading. Have a great time and good luck to you!
    Yes, I am new here too and am loving the 40+ thread. The support is awesome!