Hello all from Ohio

• Hello all

New to this site, my cousine told me about this site. I am no stranger to weight problems and diet after diet. I have started a new journey and looking for the support to keep it going. I have not really done blogs in a long time and never for my weight.

I am going to be 41 next month and have struggled my entire life with weight. I was at my heaviest this past winter and never want to go there again! I have been on a 1500 calorie diet since May and have lost( off and on) 17 to 23 lbs. I am doing better about what I eat (most of the time) but am still struggling with the whole "Get Moving" thing. I have a job that I travel a lot with. When I am not traveling I am sitting infront of a computer trying to get caugth up on stuff. I am also working through the whole WLS pre approval stuff. Trying to stay positive and focused, which is not always easy! Looking forward to getting to know you all. See you on the posts.
  • Welcome to you, whitelion! Looking forward to getting to know you. Join in at the chat thread!
  • Hi whitelion

You're doing well on your weight loss.

I hear you about the exercise. I need to get motivated.
  • Hi White Lion

Mark Twain said: "Exercise is loathsome."

That's one of only two quotes I know. Hee Hee!

If it wasn't for my two dogs howling and circling -- one actually gets the leash and bangs me in the leg with it -- I'm not sure my walking effort would have gotten started. Once I began, and I had to start with very short walks, little by little I worked up in time and pace.

on your journey, and hope to visit with you soon!