Fat Donation Program

• Do you ever wish you could help those starving children in foreign countries?

Do you ever wish you could walk without your thighs rubbing together?

Wouldn't it be great if there was a program that removed the fat from your thighs and injected it into those starving children who need the fat to burn?

Well, it may never have crossed anyone else's mind, but I've dreamed of it. I highly doubt it's possible because of what doctors do to the adipose tissue to "liquify" it prior to removing it from someone's body...nonetheless, I'd sure offer a lot of donation material if I could. As it is, I just feel guilty that there are kids without access to enough food, and guilty that I had a 400 calorie Starbucks coffee...

Well, when someone out there (much smarter than I) is able to take donations of fat for the starving children, I plan to donate.
    Until that time, I contine to try to slyly leave it at the gym, on my walks, on treadmills, anywhere...so long as it's lost and stays lost, I'll be happy it's leaving my behind.

Sorry about putting my dream "out there." I just wondered if anyone else ever thought about it...
  • How funny! Sign me up for a big fat donation! I have lots to share... unfortunately!
  • My grandmother was told by her Dr. that she was having hip pain because she didn't have enough fat to cushion her joints. I volunteered to be a donor. If you can donate a kidney, I don't see why you can't donate some fat.
  • If you find any takers....... I'm in.