Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 12:28 PM   #901  
One pound at a time.

S/C/G: 238.2/186.2/150

Height: 5ft 4in

Morning all.

Yes I got 6 long stem roses. They're really nice. I know it's a lot of money but it doesn't happen very often.

Lovn enjoy your meal tonight. It would be nice to go to a really nice restaurant.

Actors I have one of those my oldest lives for the theatre. That's what her major is at school. She's done some good stuff. I just hope she can get a job when she graduates. It's what she wants to do.

Diane what kind of animals do you have?

Welcome Cat pop in and chat every day. Let us know how you are doing.

Nothing much planned for the weekend. I have to go and get some housework done, exercise and do my physio. It never ends.

Have a good day girls.

Meant to say spring training started . I love baseball.
Old 02-15-2008, 12:30 PM   #902  
linda

S/C/G: 238/231/138

Height: 5foot 1inch \and a quarter

hi guys
i have been on the 3fc since 2nd jan, so just thought i would post here (FINALY) have just returned from my hols and have put on a couple of lbs, but back on track, thanks for all the support.
Old 02-15-2008, 01:23 PM   #903  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

Linda Welcome
Nice to have you with us. Many of us have found that posting keeps us on track. Come on in, kick your shoes off and join the crowd.

Clyde
That was so sweet of him. Bet they smelled very nice. Soon I will be getting new rose bushes. When they did our septic last year they tore out my rose bushes ( oh could have killed them ). Now I get to plant new ones down the drive.

Slash
I know you have things to do but try to have a nice day off.

lovn
His mother and father belong to a cost to cost. They made their home camp grounds close to our house so we can just pop down. They tend to stay there a couple of weeks at a time leave and they stay a couple weeks and then leave. I think you have to move your camper every couple of weeks. We are waiting for someone ( someone that has had a membership for a long time ) there to sell their membership so we can buy in. Is a ton cheaper that way. We get it for their maintenance fees not the current maintenance fees. His mother and father are paying 150 a year fees, right now the current fees are 450. Just keep thinking, summer is on its way.

Chris
How cool. I love pink stuff lol.
Old 02-15-2008, 01:44 PM   #904  
One pound at a time.

S/C/G: 238.2/186.2/150

Height: 5ft 4in

Hi Linda welcome back
Old 02-15-2008, 01:57 PM   #905  
Smoochie's Girl

S/C/G: 262/170/140

Height: 5'8"

Hiya Linda,
Glad you made it back!!!
Old 02-15-2008, 03:08 PM   #906  

S/C/G: 175 / 140 / 125

Height: 5'2"

Welcome Linda. Glad to meet you. Stop in often

I did 2 miles on the TM today. I barked (with a gentle growl) cleaning orders to my 4 children the entire time. I'm telling you it was the most satisfying 2 miles I've ever walked!!!

I'm lovin' this day!
Old 02-15-2008, 04:50 PM   #907  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

Hey Clyde, I was just thinking about the baseball season starting soon. I'm ready! By the way, we have 3 cows, 4 horses, assorted chickens, assorted geese, assorted ducks, a rabbit, dogs, cats, birds, fish, and a bearded dragon. Crazy...

Well, it has turned out to be a beautiful day here. The sun came out and it is nice. I lowered my expectations and haven't gotten a lot done, but it has been relaxing. That's always good.

Rennie, I have roses, but they're coming out this spring. I just don't do very well with them. I think I do not give them the love they need, so they award that with very few flowers. So, I'm going to find some other kind of bush that doesn't require much effort.
Old 02-15-2008, 05:22 PM   #908  
Rennie

Slash
Try a bleeding heart bush. They are quite beautiful and require no care at all. At my old house I had one that was in the middle of my rock garden. It was huge, it was beautiful and the only thing I had to do was look at it lol.

Lovn
lol
Old 02-15-2008, 07:44 PM   #909  
nearly indestructible

S/C/G: 241/117/160

Height: 5'9

Had a meeting with my "Nutritional Coach" today. 1700 calories. I can do that. I go back on Monday to do some Fit testing.

This week flew by. I'm glad my daughter has President's Day off on Monday. We need a day of rest. Hope y'all are doing well. We are fixin' to get slammed with some thunderstorms tomorrow.
Old 02-16-2008, 07:54 AM   #910  

S/C/G: 175 / 140 / 125

Height: 5'2"

Diane, Glad to hear you had a relaxing day. The way it sounds you work hard and really deserved it. Baseball? Ugh, I can waite. DS has had 1 week w/o sports since Aug. I love to watch, but I want a couple weekends to get caught up.

JZ, It sounds like you're very positive. WTG

Dinner out last night was great. The kids whined that grandma had to come stay with them. They're old enough you know, but when we got home they were all playing Phase 10 and having a great time. The night out was good for us all, even grandma! I get to relax today. Hubby and DS are off to the Klondike challenge. Our Troop leader is brand new and admits he has no idea what they're doing. They did get their sled in terrific shape and DS said it'll be fun even if they come in dead last. They'll know more going into it next year. My SIL is home from MNPLS we're thinking we might take the rest of the kids bowling.

Susan, Where are you???

Have a great weekend!
Old 02-16-2008, 08:05 AM   #911  
Maintainer Wannabe

S/C/G: 161/143/135

Height: 5'7"

Good morning, y'all! Today is my son's 4th birthday and when I came downstairs at 7:00 he was already dressed and ready for his party. LOL He doesn't have on what I picked out for him to wear, but that's ok.

I saw 149.2 on Thursday morning, but yesterday I had a bad eating day and today there will be pizza and cake. I will start again once the ILs are gone and I can get back to my routine.

Have a great week-end, everyone!
Old 02-16-2008, 10:02 AM   #912  
Rennie

Ward
Happy birthday to your son and very nice to see those numbers on the scale. Congrats.

Lovn
Glad you had a nice time.

Jane
My kids have Monday off too. We are going to scrub the living room ceiling. They are thrilled lol.
Old 02-16-2008, 11:58 AM   #913  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

Lovn: Oops, that's not what I meant. I was talking about baseball on TV. I can most definitely wait for my son's baseball to start!! We have this weekend and 2 more weekends for basketball and then we get 2 or 3 weeks off before they have tryouts for baseball. I'm with you. I love the sports, but need a little break. Baseball is especially demanding. It is a long season here and lots of practice. Last year, my son made All-Stars, which was great, until I realized that added 2 more weeks of practice and a tournament. That really cut into our summer!!

Rennie: Scrubbing the ceiling builds character in kids. You are a good mother!

Ward: Congrats on the weight loss! Maybe the cake and pizza won't do too much damage. You're doing very well.

Jane: Hope the thunderstorms aren't too bad. We've had some nice days here, but the melting snow is really making it messy!

Where is Susan, by the way???

Well, I need to get going to the game soon. Have a good weekend everyone!
Old 02-16-2008, 08:27 PM   #914  
nearly indestructible

S/C/G: 241/117/160

Height: 5'9

Why is it that movie theater popcorn calls my name? I wish my daughter wasn't such a light sleeper, as I'd go workout tonight late (I live with my folks so she wouldn't be alone).

I think I may ask mom to let me go. I haven't worked out in 2 days now and I feel like a BUM! I might bust a move in my room to one of my dorky exercise videos.
Old 02-16-2008, 10:07 PM   #915  

Height: 5'7"

Hello ...thought having friends my age might make dieting easier. So far I have lost 14lbs in 3 weeks, Im counting calories. I am slowly increasing my exercise. Just found out this week I am going to be a grandmother in oct. ( yes I am very excited!!)My kids are all grown,24,22,18. Working on getting my 18 yr old ready for college.
Closed Thread