Old 05-06-2007, 12:34 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 187/178/145

Height: 5'4"

Talking Hi from Fatnonnie...I'm new!

Hey chicks, I am new to this site. Am hoping to get lots of encouragement as well as be a cheerleader to you!
I am smack dab in the middle of 40 something, and don't like what I see. I am way overweight (according to those wonderful weight tables...don't ya just LOVE them?) and have gained high B/P as well, and aside from the obvious complications of that, I want to look good for my hubby again.
Anyway, I have two adorable g'cren now, and my oldest child got married last fall, so we are hoping for a crop from them in the future, and I PLAN TO BE A PART OF THAT FUTURE! In order to do that, I must lose this weight. Here's where you come in...I support you, you support me, it's a win win thing all the way around! Hope to hear from you soon.
fatnonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 02:30 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 220/219/160 (current size: 16)

Height: 5'5"

Smile Me, too!!

Hi there!

I just turned 44 and have the same goals to improve my health and like the way I look. I'm a size 16 right now with a goal of being able to wear a size 10--I think 160 will be the number I need to reach.

Tomorrow I'll start following phase 1 of the South Beach Diet and listening to the You on a Diet audiobook I purchased. It's been 13 years since I pushed past the 200 pound mark on the scale and time for me to get serious if I want to to meet my great-grandchildren (I have 4 grandchildren right now!)

Let's have a great week!
DeborahB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 09:50 AM   #3  
One pound at a time.

S/C/G: 238.2/186.2/150

Height: 5ft 4in

Welcome both of you, join in the chat thread
Clydegirl is offline   Reply With Quote