Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-21-2011, 11:42 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 192/see ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Default When you know better, but don't do better

This is my biggest downfall. I don't know what it is. I know what to eat, and what not to eat. I know what activity I should be doing. I have days where I wake up and think okay today is going to be an "on-plan" day and then something changes and all of a sudden I want to order pizza for lunch or I don't want to workout because I'm behind on 20 other projects and I really should do those, etc. I know if I stick to my eating plan and I do my planned workout, I will feel better so why don't I??? This isn't every day, just on some of those days, ya know? Thought others could relate.
toodles11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 12:02 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 203/185.5/149

Height: 5'6

I have the same battles. Its hard when my husband eats what ever he wants so we have food in the house that I can't give into. What I did was buy a few treats that I like like frozen yogurt and then I have a scoop if I can't handle to food cravings. Just keep doing the right thing most of the time... that is my plan!
kelly585 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 12:03 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 265/205/140

Height: 5'8"

My husband is trying to lose weight, as well, so we try to keep eachother on track. But every so often, we will order pizza for dinner. As long as it's only once in a while, it shouldn't ruin your whole week!
kurbain is offline   Reply With Quote