View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 03:33 PM   #89
gettinmygrooveback
aka CAT

S/C/G: 212.4/204.6/170

Height: 5'-10"

Y'all are amazing! The support and encouragement I find here far outweighs anything I would ever get from friends and family. Thank you so very much. I do my best to pay it forward.....

I am no longer numb. Reality hit in yoga class this morning when I SAW myself in the mirror. Who is that skinny chick? That and watching my instructor/IP coach jumping up and down in excitement. She walked into the studio, looked at me wide-eyed and then said "You did it, didn't you?" Numbness gone! I haven't cried...yet. I know if I got on the scale RIGHT NOW is would say 20?......but I am not about to even go check. Not looking back, anymore.

My 50% goal reward was today...a facial! But since I hit onederland AND am now at 58% goal, my facial turn into a microdermabrasion and a Jessner Peel. I am worth it! And since my man's out of town working, I picked myself up a nice filet mignon from the market for dinner. Would you believe the chick kept trying to sell me a stuffed potato and creamed spinach to go with my filet.....She finally stopped after 4 "nos".

Happy Girl!

SarahDC Yes, I do add extra protein on yoga days. Actually, I exercise in some form or fashion everyday...so extra everyday. I can't live without my yoga...my body craves it. My dream is to be featured on the cover of Yoga Journal posing in the most perfect "Lord of the Dance" that anyone has ever seen!