View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 12:47 PM   #82
SarahDC
Started IP 7/8/11

S/C/G: 258.8/183/180

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by gettinmygrooveback View Post
I am numb. Yesterday AM was my "official" WI#11. I was beside myself to see that 201 on the scale, so happy knowing 199.5 was right around the corner! This morning I got on the scale (I weigh everyday and have done so since day 1) and I'll be d***, if the sucker didn't read 199.5. I have weighed myself no less than 10 times this morning with each reading at 199.5. My pattern has always been to drop on the weekend. At every WI, I have dropped at least one pound the next day......unusual but you haven't heard me complain. I was expecting my body to hold steady and hover at 200 for days.... give me one last fight. Is this real? Did I really DO it? OMG I am in ONEDERLAND So why am I so numb? And why am I petrified that someone is going to take this away from me? I haven't cried yet, but at some point that numbness is going to wear off and the tears of joy are gonna flow. I did it...I did it....OMG, I did it!
Congrats!!!!! That is so exciting and YOU did it!! That is funny about losing the day after weigh in cuz that happened to me too this morning, oh well more for next weigh in . I love your yoga pic, I do yoga twice a week and love it. Just curious, do you do any extra protein or packet on the days you do yoga? I haven't but was curious if you did. CONGRATS again!!