Old 08-19-2011, 09:26 AM   #1  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Default Can't stand the Mango Peach powdered drink - Any suggestion what to do with it

Hello everybody,

From all the food that I tasted from IP up till now, I almost liked everything, loved should I say, expect for the puffs who were really too spicy for me. One problem with what I already bought, I still have some packages of the Mango Peach drink and I CAN'T STAND IT, it never dissolves fully in the water no matter how much I shake it and it has a taste of what it seems like rotten chicken to me, lol.

Any suggestion how I can use what is left of my package in a different way than having it as a drink, because I feel like it is my ultimate punishment to drink it .

Waiting for your replies.

Thank you everybody.

Keep up the good work.
sandralosingweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 09:34 AM   #2  
aka CAT

S/C/G: 212.4/204.6/170

Height: 5'-10"

I recall a hearing about mixing up a batch of raspberry jelly and the peach-mango and then mixing them to congeal together in the fridge.
gettinmygrooveback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 10:08 AM   #3  
3 lbs at a time!

S/C/G: 203/188/140

Height: 5'4"

Oh really, I LOVE the mango peach drink it is actually my favorite drink. Funny how taste buds are different for everyone. I do make all my IP products in the bullet though.

I found that when I first started IP I really didn't like anything as nothing was dissolving as smoothly as I liked. That's when I pulled out the bullet which I almost threw out as it doesn't work like the commercials advertised, however it works great with all the IP products.

I also blend in 3 ice cubes so it's a little like a slushy.
YvetteSki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 10:20 AM   #4  
Restarting IP 100%

True, when I add ice cubes it is a little bit better. I don't have the bullet, I threw it in the garbage long time ago since the rubber underneath the cup got broken. But yeah, I guess I can use a mixer.

Thanks for the suggestion.
Old 08-19-2011, 10:49 AM   #5  
3 lbs at a time!

S/C/G: 203/188/140

Height: 5'4"

Another suggestion, is it possible to exchange them with your coach? My coach allows me to exchange packets if I don't like them.
YvetteSki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 10:54 AM   #6  
Restarting IP 100%

Not sure if I can exchange them. The thing is that I don't really have a coach, when I started, I started with a center, the lady there had to go on a long vacation, so I continued buying my product from another center and I am yet to take an appointment with a coach. I thought I would once I should go on Phase II.
Old 08-19-2011, 12:15 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 217/174/164

Height: 5'8"

Mix it with a vanilla pudding and freeze into popsickles.
Pauley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 12:22 PM   #8  
Restarting IP 100%

Well, that is a great idea! thank you
Old 08-19-2011, 12:23 PM   #9  
Man on a mission

i didnt like at at first either, but then i just added more water. i take a regular bottle of water 500ml. and just take a sip to make room for the mix, and shake its alot better with more water. I would say around 400-450 ml. Try it and give me your feed back.

Last edited by rooster on a diet; 08-19-2011 at 12:24 PM.
rooster on a diet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 12:25 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteSki View Post
Oh really, I LOVE the mango peach drink it is actually my favorite drink. Funny how taste buds are different for everyone. I do make all my IP products in the bullet though.

I found that when I first started IP I really didn't like anything as nothing was dissolving as smoothly as I liked. That's when I pulled out the bullet which I almost threw out as it doesn't work like the commercials advertised, however it works great with all the IP products.

I also blend in 3 ice cubes so it's a little like a slushy.

I just had the mango-peach juice now for the first time and i loved it but i did find that it didn't dilute totally.

I did use my bullet at the beginning but found that everything was too "foamy" am I doing something wrong?
Busymomx4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 12:26 PM   #11  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Yes if you make the jelly and pour it into two containers and then mix the peach mango drink over top slowly, it will gel together and you should see 3 different shades... the recipe is called I believe a Tequila Sunrise.... I really like it that way too.
2RIDEROLLERCOAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 12:27 PM   #12  
Restarting IP 100%

I should sure try this one.

Thank you
Old 08-19-2011, 12:29 PM   #13  
Man on a mission

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RIDEROLLERCOAST View Post
Yes if you make the jelly and pour it into two containers and then mix the peach mango drink over top slowly, it will gel together and you should see 3 different shades... the recipe is called I believe a Tequila Sunrise.... I really like it that way too.
This sounds delicious. One question do you mix the drink like the package say we should or do you just sprinkle the powder over the mix jelly mixture and the stir it a little. Im kind of cluless when it comes to that kind of stuff
rooster on a diet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 01:01 PM   #14  
Determined Member

S/C/G: 322/295/175

Exclamation Try this!

Mix the peach mango powder with olive oil and some spices to make like a vinaigrette for salads or veggie dipping. It completely "re-purposes" it into something that tastes good and doesn't resemble the original product. You can even add a little Dijon mustard to it for a little more zip.
Kerry K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 02:17 PM   #15  
Restarting IP 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster on a diet View Post
This sounds delicious. One question do you mix the drink like the package say we should or do you just sprinkle the powder over the mix jelly mixture and the stir it a little. Im kind of cluless when it comes to that kind of stuff

Anybody can answer this, cause I need to know also if I should mix the drink first like the package say and then add it or just sprinkle the powder of the jelly mixture.

Thanks.