View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 04:19 PM   #1
Panacea86

S/C/G: 280/183/140 (lowest 168)

Height: 5'7

Default What is wrong with me??

I have been utilizing this site for recipes/tips for about a year, but decided to register for the forum because I'm in need of some help.

Backstory: I'm 25, 5'7, and I weighed 280 in March, 2010. I had been well over 250 for a couple years. Hadn't been under 200 since I was 14!!!

Well, over the past 18 months, I have lost 93lbs and weigh about 187. My goal weight is 140, so I have a loooong way to go. In that time, I haven't had ANY fast food items besides low calorie Subway options. As a girl who used to sit in her car cramming down 4 McDonald's double cheeseburgers and 2 McChicken's on her lunch break, I'm proud of that fact.

Ok. For the past couple weeks, when left alone at work, I sneak in the candy bins (we use the candy as rewards for our kid clients) and have been eating candy bars! I'm totally mortified with myself, and I sit there, eating it, thinking "WHAT ARE YOU DOING???????" I just cannot stop.

Otherwise, I still eat fine, even with those candy bars I stay under 1600 calories daily, and I actually have lost weight but I know these are bad, and I have PCOS/insulin resistance so this is a huge no no.

HELP! I need support/advice, and I know you guys are the best for help.

Last edited by Panacea86; 08-18-2011 at 04:20 PM.
Panacea86 is offline   Reply With Quote