Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2003, 10:21 PM   #1  
- 50 lbs!!! 3/17/03

Default Help!

Well as you know ... I am rapidly approaching the -100 lb mark. (7 to go as of today!) My wonderfully supportive co-workers are planning a night out on the town to celebrate!

I'd like to get them something to mark the occasion. They have all been very supportive. They've been just as excited as me --- watching me shrink.

Anyway ... I thought about 100,000 grand bars ... but ... I didn't lose 100,000 lbs ... what would make a good momento?

Get on your thinking caps ... and submit all ideas!

Thanks for your help!

Leanna
Old 06-19-2003, 06:44 AM   #2  
she who must be obeyed

I will try to not give myself a while I think on this.

What a great thought Leanne...to mark the 100 pound mark with those who have supported you.

I'll keep thinking..........watch for the smoke
Old 06-19-2003, 07:57 AM   #3  
Old Cackler

how about some tiaras? oh. wait. maybe there are a few guys in here and they won't be happy with tiaras.

whatever it is, it shouldn't be food related. how much are you thinking of spending? how many gifts do you need?

an angel pin might be a nice thought...
Old 06-19-2003, 09:31 AM   #4  
CatGal

I agree with Jiff on the Angel pins. You can get them at most card stores. It would be a great way to let them all know that you appreciate all their support!
G
Closed Thread