Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-09-2011, 02:30 PM   #1  
I think I can...

Default I Bought a Bodybugg

I'm soooo excited! I got it from Ebay for $90. I'm really looking forward to seeing all the good info and it's the cute metallic pink one.
Anyone use a bodybugg and have great results?
mzKiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 03:35 PM   #2  
Every pound is a victory

S/C/G: 263/147/?

Height: 5' 6"

Please let us know what you think! I really want one and am thinking of treating myself to one once I hit my next mini goal, but I want to make sure it's worth it!
rainydays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 04:00 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 159/ticker/112

Height: 4'11

I love my bodybugg!! I have had it for 8 weeks now and I have lost 8 lbs exactly. I got mine bc I hit a plateau that I could not shake. It has given me the information that I needed. I thought I burned a lot more calories just living through the day but in about 24 hours(on a regular work day) I only burn about 1500 calories. I really have to push it to make my burn goal for the day of 2000. It is a constant reminder to be as active as possible! If I doesn't look like I will make my burn for the day I will march in place in front of the TV at night(I don't have a treadmill) or I will do some jumping jacks just to try to get it to that line! Its addictive and I was skeptical too but if you know how to use it then it is an amazing tool and it will put you at an advantage over someone who doesn't have it! Good luck with yours!
scjp926 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:25 PM   #4  
I think I can...

Thanks Scrip! I cant wait to get mine. Rainydays I'll definitely give a review of how it's working for me.
Old 08-10-2011, 12:40 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 195/192/140

Height: 5 Feet, 5 Inches

Hmmm, I might ask hubby for that for my birthday looking forward to seeing how you like it !
NotJustALittleFat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 06:52 AM   #6  

Height: 5' 8"

I love my BMF (similar to a bodybugg). It helps me to keep moving...and reminds me how little movement I get on my rest days from jogging. I have a goal of reaching 10,000 steps a day and on rest days I was only getting about 4-5 thousand.
envelope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 06:28 PM   #7  
I think I can...

It came today and I've been wearing it since about 12pm. So far I really LOVE it!!! I've already entered all of my food and downloaded the info from the band into the computer. I love seeing how many calories I've burned. I say if you were considering one then definitely go ahead and get it.
I have gotten a few strange stares from my family members who are wondering what it is but for some reason nobody has asked lol.
Old 08-11-2011, 11:08 PM   #8  
Every pound is a victory

S/C/G: 263/147/?

Height: 5' 6"

Awesome, thanks! Glad it's working so well for you
rainydays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 12:07 AM   #9  
Overweight again...dang

S/C/G: 213/160.3/135

Height: 5'5"

I got one today too! Which one did you get? I got the Biggest Loser package, with the Body Bugg and digital display with 1 year membership. I'm obsessed with the digital display, and keep looking to see how many calories I've burned and steps I've taken. I'm sure the novelty will wear off eventually, and I'll watch the display less, but for now, it's interesting.

I think it's pretty cool, so far. I'm really surprised at how few calories I burned today considering all of the running around I did, getting errands run. I'm more surprised at the number of steps I took. They say 10K a day.... I didn't even come close!

I hope my Body Bugg is the key to actually accomplishing my goal. I'm going to be working towards 15# by October 15. Good luck with yours!
twinieten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 08:33 AM   #10  
is super awesome.

S/C/G: ...ticker...

Height: 5'7"

I've had my BMF for about 8 months now, and twin, the novelty of looking at the display has yet to wear off. I check it every few hours, to make sure I'm meeting the goals I set for myself!
kateleestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 07:50 PM   #11  
I think I can...

I bought it from Ebay but thebox indicates it's the 24 hour fitness one. I don't have the digital display either, but even so it's awesome. I did have to buy the web only subscription which was like 80 bucks (ugh) but it was for 6 months. Overall I'm really amazed at the stats.
I didnt do anything physical today other than regular stuff with the kids and cooking dinner and I have burned 1922 calories!
I'm still learning the site and wish they had an App for blackberry so that I could log my phone without having to go to the pc, but that is the only negative thing I have to say about it. It was so worth it!