Thread: AUGUST Chat
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 09:27 AM   #5
Kallos Sthenos

S/C/G: 188/127/120

Height: 5'3''

Good advice. I think I just needed permission to do that. Almost every time I go in I do learn something new. Skill, technique, or ahem...about myself and it is well worth going in to get that.

The days I happen to be able to participate were more frequently the days we had metcon training. Or maybe I just really hate running when there is a clock involved.

Today was much better. I'm two for two. It was AMRAP that included double unders. This is a skill I'm still working on so after the first three rounds of single single double under/attempt followed by air squats and reverse curls, I finished the clock out just working on the double unders.

My logic is I will do so much better crafting the skill than trying to get a decent time/high number of rounds to post on the board.

Anyway, Thanks. I think the problem is I just wasn't real sure where my expectations for myself should be in the box. I know what I can do in the gym...and there is some crossover but it is applied in a very different way that makes it more challenging.
InspirationMotivation Perspiration
Lydia227 is offline   Reply With Quote