Old 08-08-2011, 01:31 AM   #1  
Ems
What is this 'Outside'?

S/C/G: Damn/Damn/Well, Hey!

Height: 5'7

Talking Jumping on the Bandwagon

Hi everyone!
Lately, my sister and friends have been making an effort to lose their love handles. They've been getting better nutrition and going on group walks.
Unfortunately I am unable to join them in their quest.
I was a bit angry at my friends and sibling for not having me join them, and I wanted to "get back at" them by showing them that I don't need them to lose it, but the truth is I feel like I do need support, and since I didn't have that with them, I'm here.

Now, I'm determined to exorcise this evil cellulite demon inside me! RAR!

Anyway, I'm challenging myself to lose a set amount of pounds each week.....
Unfortunately I can't weigh myself yet, since I don't own a scale.
Until I get one, I'll just post my daily activity in this topic!

Your support and comments are deeply appreciated!

MAIN GOAL: 200 or under
-----------------------------------

~8/7/2011~

Meals eaten: 2 PBJ Sam'miches & milk for breakfast, a large plate of spagetti for lunch/dinner.....drank 3 cans of cola >_<! (boos at self)
Exercise: walked 2 laps around town.(its a tiny little place) 25 sit-ups
Water: 2 32'oz jugs

~8/8/2011~

Meals eatenChicken salad for breakfast, some experimental onion/tomato soup and a small bowl of icecream (>_<) for lunch, cherry tomatos and bits of chicken for a snack, chicken salad for dinner
Exercise: an hour of Kinect Adventures (it IS exercise!), 25 sit-ups
Water: atleast 3 32'oz jugs
Ugh, the Cellulite Demon won today. I kept snacking on little chucks of chicken, and I ate that damn ice cream. =(

~8/9/2011~

Meals eaten Eggs and bacon for Breakfast, Chicken strips for lunch/dinner and a little ice cream, had a half slice of pita bread, drank alot of peppermint tea
Exercise: 30 sit-ups and 15 girly push-ups
Water: 1 32'oz jug

Last edited by Ems; 08-10-2011 at 05:09 AM.
Ems is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 11:16 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 168/168/135ish

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ems View Post
Now, I'm determined to exorcise this evil cellulite demon inside me! RAR!
That is hillarious! AMEN!
dont worry Ems you deffinitly have our support i would recomend if you haven't already joining the group of your weight class. i find that its really helpful and supporting. like im in the "get me out of the 170's and 160's" its been a life support. I have a freind 2 that thinks shes just going to walk a mile a day and not eat right and lose weight. i've tried telling her it doesn't work like that but i guess i'll just have to show her
jackiedavis87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 03:52 PM   #3  
Ems
What is this 'Outside'?

Thanks. I'll do that! =)

I'm definitely going to do my best to fix my eatting habits.
It'll to be tough to cut out soda. (It's everywhere around here. >_<') so I'm going to try trading cola for tea.
Old 08-08-2011, 04:43 PM   #4  
Cuddly Veg*n

S/C/G: 178 (153.8 Recently)/145.2/125

Height: 5'9"

I traded Pepsi/Coke for black tea! I am a true addict. I was drinking so much that it was making me physically sick, and I still didn't want to stop! Black tea has more caffeine than any other tea, and it's good for you.
xxkaleidoscopic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 05:08 PM   #5  
Ems
What is this 'Outside'?

I'm big on peppermint tea. Apparently it has no caffine in it too, which is awesome!
Theres also some other tea I used to drink at restaurants, I think the brand was Golden Dragon. Good stuff!
Old 08-08-2011, 05:54 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 224/188/147

Go for it... Each day at a time.. if you pass them out, They can ask you for advice instead of excluding you boo to them..

Anyways its only for yourself that you do it.. so get support on here and you show them

best of luck with the cola substitute.. i drink lots of Grean Tea and find it super for water retention.. best of luck
curlysue82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 06:04 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 210ish/192.2/150

Height: 5'6"

Welcome, Ems! I'm sure you'll find lots of support here...all the people on here are really great and help motivate you. When I first joined, I just kinda read the posts and looked at progress pics which was really motivational in itself. Here recently, though, I've started replying to threads more and joining in on conversations. It really is helpful cause when you're having a crummy day, the other ladies on here are there to encourage you and tell you how great you're doing.

Also, as far as trading the sodas for tea: that's like trading beer for wine. (beer=yucky) Of course, I'm a southern girl and I love me some tea.

Anyways, good luck on your weight loss journey! Hope your first week goes well!
bamagirl28 is offline   Reply With Quote