Old 08-02-2011, 01:43 PM   #1  
Insanity Round 3!!!!

S/C/G: 168/134/138

Height: 5'6"

Default Insanity Junkies DIG DEEPER

Hey Ladies!
I am hoping that there are more out there doing/have done/want to do Insanity! If you have, please join me so we can support each other through the program! I just completed Day 51 and I am soooooooooo excited to be this close to day 60. I have lost about 10 lbs in the 51 days and lost a TON of inches! I've been urged to start an Insanity "diary" since I swear I take out all my daily frustration on Shaun T! I have come up with some seriously creative names/sounds when he is urging me to "dig deeper, you can do it!" I have joked I would like to kick him in his finely sculpted *** just once lol! So, anybody else doing this DVD workout? Do you want to and have questions? Join in, I'm going to keep a daily log of the workouts, and I am going to be doing a second round of Phase 2 (Max workouts) after I finish in the next week and a half. Hope there are many who want to join in!

So today was Max Interval Plyo...OMG seriously my butt and arms can't take much more abuse! I feel like jello/spaghetti (if that's a possible combo!) after this d*** workout is over lol! At one point Shaun T said "pretend like you have potato chips in your hands to keep your body relaxed" and I was like WTH? That's why I'm doing your freakin crazy workout in the first place man! Seriously lol. I swear I find something new to fume at him about each time I do each different workout, I think that I'm trying to find ways to distract myself from the pain and general a** kicking that is going on! Let me know what day you are on, and how you are liking the program, I am here and hopefully there are many more and we can support each other to complete the workout and DIG DEEPER!!!!
munstermommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 02:15 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 215/159/150

Height: 5'8

perhaps that's a bit silly to ask bit what is this Insanity you're talking about?
aleksandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 02:23 PM   #3  
Insanity Round 3!!!!

Hi aleksandra! Insanity is a dvd workout program done by beachbody fitness. It's a 60 program that comes with a nutrition plan, amd a bunch of aces that you do 6 days a week. It is called Insanity because they say its the hardest workout ever put on dvd lol! I LOVE IT and it is seriously helped me out! You can Google it and find the web site or YouTube videos of other people doing it, its amazing! You should look it up, I will post some links here in a bit for those interested but need more info .
Old 08-02-2011, 11:27 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 200+/151/125

Height: 5'7"

I lost my first 30 lbs with two rounds of Insanity. I just finished the asylum last week, and I haven't really lost weight but I did go down a pants size. I'm not doing it currently, but I understand what you're going through! It's a great way to get in awesome shape, and the calendar always made me want to stick to it. I am actually trying to be a little less muscular now, so I've started training for a 10K. Insanity definitely gave me a great fitness base to work from! I may even go back to it in the colder months

Last edited by bellona; 08-02-2011 at 11:29 PM. Reason: spelling, oops!
bellona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 11:57 PM   #5  
Insanity Round 3!!!!

bellona-YAY! Another Insanity junkie lol! It really encourages me that you lost 30 lbs with 2 rounds wow! I am hoping to lose about 14 lbs with my first round, and was thinking of doing a second round of Max month before going back into 10k training + p90x. I am hoping that will get the remaining 16 lbs off! I have looked at Asylum, do you like it? I haven't met anyone yet who has done it, and I am wondering if that would be good for me to do...hmmmmmm more Shaun T to abuse??????? yes please lol! It makes me feel better to yell back at him while he is pushing me lol! Please let me know how you like asylum, and I hope I get as great of results as you from 2 rounds! Thanks for joining in, keep us posted on Asylum and if you start another regular round .
Old 08-03-2011, 06:57 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 150/150/130ish

Height: 5'7"

Hi, there! I really don't post very often, but after reading your enthusiastic insanity posts, I'm eager to dust off my copy I bought the program last spring and followed it closely for about 2 weeks and then just fell off the wagon!

I think I'm reinspired!
wingy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 09:19 PM   #7  
Insanity Round 3!!!!

Hi Ladies!
Okay so today was Max Cardio Conditioning and Cardio Abs...poop, an hour and three minutes of pure torture lol! At the end of MCC I always think, yay it's over! But no, now I have almost 20 minutes of completely ridiculous ab training . It is also extremely difficult to do those two workouts with the hubby gone and trying to keep track of a 7 month old and 4 year old eek! LOL got through it though and hubby is back yesssssssssssssssssssss! So it was okay! Today I did come up with a new moniker for Shaun T, the harbinger of hotness! I had to come up with something creative or otherwise I would have kept repeating "I hate you Shaun T!" while I was trying to get through the 8,000reps of push up jacks he wanted me to do . Well, today is over, and I am almost done with Week 7 (Sunday is my rest day). Also went to the gym and did some ARC trainer and treadmill work . So today was a good workout day! I also decided to do a second full round of Insanity immediately following this one, so 123 days eek! Wish me luck!

wingy82-YAY Insanity! Haha I'm glad that I could get you back into it! It has been so amazing for me and I am glad there are others out there doing it too! You will do so great, work hard and DIG DEEPER, and just do what I do and curse Shaun T while doing Level 3 Drills and Push Up Abs, it makes me feel so much better lol!

Tomorrow is Max Recovery YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS no jumping woohoo lol! Have a great day and let's get INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-05-2011, 12:27 AM   #8  
Insanity Round 3!!!!

Hey Ladies!
Max Recoverytoday, why they call it recovery I couldn't say lol! WOW I always feel like my arms and legs are shaking so much that I will literally shake the ground haha...munster earthquke! I hope that there are more people out there who are doing Insanity, it would be great if we could support each other and help get through those tough days! I am hoping tomorrow goes okay, I think I have Max Interval which is SOOOOOO KILLER! EEEeeeeeeeeeeek, oh well, I only have two more days left this week, and then next week IS THE LAST WEEK OF ROUND 1 omg I can't believe it! I am going immediately into Round 2 and also doing 10k training . I can't wait! Hope you all came up with an excuse to Push Play today and that you found some creative names for Shaun T, I know I did!
Old 08-06-2011, 12:32 AM   #9  
Not Giving Up

S/C/G: 147/ticker/fit

Height: 5' 0.7"

I just started doing Insanity today. I did the Fit Test today and it kicked my butt. I thought I was in good shape from doing cardio and weights for over 2 months now but Insanity proved me wrong. LOL I had to constantly pause the video and catch my breath. I think I drank 5-16.9 oz bottles of water. It was INSANE. I didn't even complete the last 10 minutes because I was so out of breath. Hopefully tomorrow will be better with Plyometric Cardio Circuit.
Ryler832 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 02:00 AM   #10  
Insanity Round 3!!!!

Hey Ladies!
So today was Max Interval Circuit, which I think is the hardest DVD in the bunch, holy s*** my whole body is like one giant sweat pool! I swear it kicks my butt every time, no matter that I only have ONE WEEK LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I can't believe that it's almost over (well except for I am going to start Round 2 right after but you know). I am so excited for everyone who is also getting INSANE!!!!!! Let's keep working, trust me you won't regret completing this program...I've lost ALL my weight since my starting weight in the last 7 weeks doing Insanity. It's awesome, let's DIG DEEPER!!!!

Ryler832-Yay! Oh Plyo Circuit is tough for sure! You will find as the weeks go by that you need breaks less and less and that you are able to complete things much more easily, and then Month 2 starts and it all feels like you are starting over lol! Keep working hard, I promise you that you will feel such empowerment in the next few weeks when you finish the workouts, you just know that you kicked butt and that you burned A TON of calories! Keep posting and let me know how you are doing, I will be back on Month 1 here in another week, so we can be in the same phase together for a bit! If you have read my posts, I find ways to get through workouts by talking to Shaun T while he is trying to kill me lol! It gets me through some of those last 3 minute intervals haha! Have fun tomorrow, and let's kick Insanity butt this week!
Old 08-06-2011, 09:11 PM   #11  
Insanity Round 3!!!!

Today was Core Cardio and Balance, the SECOND TO LAST SATURDAY WORKOUT OF ROUND 1 OF INSANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I have only 6 more workouts left on this thing! Holy moly it's been INSANE haha! Today was a little bit tough because I went to the gym and worked out pretty hard before doing Insanity, so those hip flexor burners were KILLING me lol! Shaun T saying "Okay just 30 seconds each exercise, just push, you can do it" made me grumble "I don't wanna do it you jerk!" hahahahaha. I sweawr those and then the plank walks just make me shake like a freakin leaf, and my arms feel like they are going to just give out and then I will fall flat on my sweaty face lol! So 7 weeks down, 1 to go, I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-11-2011, 01:22 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 199/176.5/125

Height: 5'5

I'm really excited to do insanity. I set Oct 10th as my start date. I'm trying to get into a little better shape before I start. LOL!
reese121077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 05:29 PM   #13  
Insanity Round 3!!!!

Okay Ladies,

I started this thread about a month ago, and while I am still doing Insanity, I have neglected the thread . I am hoping since I saw in some recent exercise challenge threads and the "chat" (GO RIE!!!!!!!) that there are some of us who are doing this crazy workout plan. PLEASE JOIN ME IN THIS THREAD! I am glad I know that Rie is doing it, I felt a little lonely although I love Shaun T and his a$$ kicking every day! I am on Week 1 of ROUND 2 of Insanity now and it's amazing! Let's get together and just give quick support and check ins on how it's going with Shaun T . Hope you ladies are doing great!

Max Cardio Conditioning today 5:45am ! I have to get these done early with the 2 LOs running around . Kicked down a strength leg workout and cardio at the gym after that too, having a tired afternoon lol! Hope you all are doing well, Rie I think you are on Cardio Power and Resistance with being on Week 1 Day 3 Right? Let's do it!!!!!!

Last edited by munstermommy; 09-21-2011 at 05:31 PM.