Announcements and Forum Help! Requests for help, suggestions, and information. Also includes important Forum Announcements.

Old 08-06-2011, 11:52 AM   #1  
pursuer of joy

S/C/G: 198/170ish/160-???

Height: 5.6 on a tall day

Default WW Points Plus

Can there be a designated PP subforum? I know a lot of folks are still using a prior version, but that prior version is not accessible to me and the only way to see a PP post is to search and find it in a different subforum. Maybe a PP subforum? Please?
124chicksinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 02:24 PM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

There is a Weight Watchers section. The majority of the "Main" area is for Points Plus since that's their current plan. (Link!)

The subforums that exist for Momentum/Flex/Core/Etc are around, because Weight Watchers no longer supports those specific plans, and it's helpful to keep those posts separate so when someone asks a Points question we don't assume they mean Points Plus.

Any question you had regarding their current plan (PointsPlus) could be put directly into the main area.

The recipes would be too difficult to separate/update. So as people add in new recipes they note that it's PointsPlus.

Again, though, the main plan that WW supports is PointsPlus, so those things end up in the main section.
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 07:10 PM   #3  
pursuer of joy

S/C/G: 198/170ish/160-???

Height: 5.6 on a tall day

Thank you Lovely, that helps so I know mainly where to go.
124chicksinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 02:40 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 254/254/130

Height: 05'3

Default i agree

that would be awesome i think ive posted over 5 time in ww forums since im a new user but nobody ever answers back lol.
parbtani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 04:48 AM   #5  
Made of Starstuff

Parbtani -

I looked through where you posted, and you replied to other threads that were mostly already answered.

If you want specific help it might be best for you to create your own thread in the main area with detailed information about how you've been following the plan in order to get answers.
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote