View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 10:57 PM   #4
happy2bme
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Shad - thanks for starting the new thread. Last month was hardly jubilant. This month WILL be awesome if we can sell the house. Last 4 days have been a whirlwind. I am so tired I can't see straight. One realtor is coming tomorrow night, another on Tuesday. We will decide between the two. I hope. The house is not where I want it to be but I have run out of time and we will explain that we have some work yet to do. Need to paint 2 additional rooms and get the carpet cleaned and stretched in the downstairs master. Then I tackle closets more than I have already. I'm pooped and so is DH.

Today was downright jungle steamy. Would have been a good day for the pool but no time.

Ceejay we got 2 twenty minute soakers yesterday and today. Just had to be under the right cloud from the looks of the radar. It's good that you had a nice time with your cousin's daughter. Always fun to play we don't do enough of that.

Laura - glad you had a good time at the concert. Good thinking on the sandals. I know what you mean about the train - different crowd on the off commute times. I used to dread working Saturday and having to deal with all the crazies going to the race track on Saturday afternoon. Wild and crazy (and annoying) about sums it up. I have noise cancelling ear buds on my Ipod - helps drown out the commotion.

Shad - hard to believe you have been at the new job a week already. My how time flies by! I'm trying to get them to approve 4 day work weeks. 3 day weekends

Mel - how horrid about the robbery. But why was the man carrying so much cash around with him?????? You have to be so careful - there are always people looking for the right opportunity these days. I hope you had a quiet weekend.

Hello to the other Worldlies I can't believe it's August already. I'm going to have to squeeze in more pool time one way or another. Only about a month left to swim though it's hard to believe that with the current heat and muggyness.

Not sure I will get here tomorrow - we have to go in early to take the car in for a tune up and I'm not sure what the day will bring. It is the first of the month, so reports will have to be run.

I'd better try and get a few more things done before hitting the sack in an hour. Sweet dreams - even if (in Shad's case) it's a day dream.

happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote