Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 07-31-2011, 06:04 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 180/179.2/130one day

Height: 5.1.5

Default Help please, What I am doing wrong?

I call my goal weight las July , i reach 132 when down to 128 a couple of weeks later. so many thing had happened to my life that I stop exercising for 2 months. I gain 4 pound on Christmas , 3 pound after my daughter surgery , and 6 to 7 after of been almost deported to my country.

Now I got back on track tree week ago , I am doing turbo fire- 5 times a week, weight training 3 times a week and running 3 times a week. Since 3 week ago, trying to eat firs 1200 ... around 1400 ... and I have not seen any kind of lose ... i actually went from 141 to 142 .

I am 30, whit 3 kids , weight 142 .... what i am doing wrong..... Why I am not losing weight not even the famous water weight .... not change on cloths either.

Any thing will be great.
Tuca125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 07:14 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 129/127.5/112

Height: 5'0.5" (It matters!)

Maybe you're putting on muscle? Muscle weighs more than fat so it could be that you're losing the fat but you just can't see the benefits on the scales because of muscle gain. But this is good! Try taking chest, waist and hip measurements then retake and compare them in a few weeks. You're probably losing weight!

Do you feel any different? Are your clothes fitting you any differently?
cantgetenoughchoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 09:33 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 130/120/115

Height: 5'2"

It's only one pound! My weight goes up and down by 3 lbs through a whole day! You went from 0 exercise to a LOT of exercise--exercise makes you retain water! Drink lots of water per day, through the whole day. If you work out 5 days per week, weigh yourself on the morning AFTER one of your days that you don't exercise.
mimi86 is offline   Reply With Quote