Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2003, 10:48 AM   #1  

Talking Weekend Wacko's

Hi everyone

Went out last night for early Fathers Day supper and movie as hubby is now gone for a week.

I feel so uncomfortable this morning.....I have gained weight again and am physically and emotionally uncomfortable. Gonna drink lots of water today. Soccer, birthday party for a friend of dd5, gardening and prep for dinner party here tomorrow for fathers day. I am working an 8 hour night tonight and kids will have a sleep over at gramma's ....that will be it for awhile and working though.

Supposed to be hot today.

Hope to hear from all the gang!

See you later.

P.S What happened to all the recipies?

Eliz
Old 06-14-2003, 01:29 PM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Liz !!!

And everyone to come.

Cathy are you back yet ? how was your trip ???

Lizzy I went out to eat yesteday too. We went to the Cheese Cake Factory and all I can say is.........I WANNA MOVE THERE !!! the food was GREAT !! I had for desert a piece of CarrotCakeCheese Cake........yup !! I think I inhaled it in 6 seconds. I had cajun chicken w/mashed potatoes and corn, some pot stickers, buffalo thingings and warm bread.......AWESOME PLACE !! expensive but worth it. i brought home my dinner b/c I couldn't even eat 1/4 of it. Jim at it for dinner and I had the rest today for lunch. Next time I'm trying the Apple Strudle cheese cake.

Droooooooooooooolllllllllll!

Lets see, tomorrow I am going to visit Jim's father for F-Day and then come home and play outside w/the bambino. Thats about it. It will be burgers on the grill tomorrow w/my potato's mmmmm.

On July 7th I am starting Atkins w/Hubby. he's got about 12 lbs to lose, I have a million but it will be nice to jump start mine w/somebody's help.

I have to many parties to attend until then, so why torchure myself right LOLOLOL.....

JULY 7TH THE BIG DAY !!! lol.......besides I bought the book from amazon for 75 cents LOL and I am waiting to read that and do this thing properly.

Well everyone I hope to see more head's popping in to say hello instead of just lurking.......OKAY !!!

SAY HELLO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! doesn't mean your labled okie dokie !

Hugs, leenie
Old 06-14-2003, 01:31 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Default Hey there!

Good Morning Liz, or I guess it is actually afternoon now, as it is 12:30 here. Sounds like you've got a busy weekend ahead of you girl.

I slept in til 9:30 this morning which is really late for me as I am always up by 6:00, but I got some much needed sleep that I didn't get on the trip. :-)

I am also feeling physically uncomfortable today Liz, and believe me, it is not my imagination by any means. So I am also trying to guzzle down the water today and I just finished a 2 mile walk with Leslie Sansonne. That always makes me feel better. The rest of the day I'm gonna try and eat salad and fresh tomatoes and cucumbers and peaches from Branson and maybe some grilled meat.

Well I've got lots of odds and ends to do around here, so better get with it. Hope everybody has a great day!

hugs,
Cathy
Old 06-14-2003, 01:34 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Default Hey there Leenie!

You and I must have been posting at the same time, but it greats to hear from you.

I think I posted yesterday about my trip - sure hope I did anyway - bec that's what I remember. lol

The Cheesecake Factory sounds wonderful!!!! also sounds like a place I better stay away from!!! lol I've never been there but I hear lots of good things about it.

Ok, by for now & hugs,

cathy
Old 06-14-2003, 01:56 PM   #5  

S/C/G: H178/S170/140/135

hi ladies

watched daughter in her high school marching band... big parade in town and one out of town next Sat.

Heading out to cut the grass... been raining off and on over a week now.. my yard? well, welcome to the jungle!

Checkin in later....... :
Old 06-14-2003, 03:33 PM   #6  

Talking JUDO

Where on the canadian praires do you live?

Eliz
Old 06-14-2003, 04:46 PM   #7  

Liz, sorry.. I think you asked me that before and I never answered. I'm in sw Manitoba - Brandon.
Old 06-14-2003, 07:12 PM   #8  

Hi everyone

Just checking in....still visiting in Victoria. It is a beautiful day here today.

DS2 & his DW are leaving tomorrow on their trip to Las Vegas.....then we will be babysitting their dog until Friday.

Have a great weekend.

April
Old 06-14-2003, 09:59 PM   #9  

Talking Hi April! Hi Everyone!

I am having a great day! I have almost done cleaning my house, delivered my 5 year old to her party after a two hour nap, made 3 kinds of chicken for party tomorrow....tanduri, ginger and italian.

I had a two hour nap and now I am gonna jump into the shower to come alive for work.

OP day to boot!

Bye for now!

Eliz

P.S. Our cheesecake cafe burnt down last weekend....the portions where huge and the desserts were huger! Didn't go to often.........for fear of what I might do
Old 06-15-2003, 12:07 PM   #10  

Good morning everyone! we finally had some sunshine for a few days (thunderstorms last night) and things dried out enough I was able to get my bedding plants in. I planted in two beds I haven't planted in for a few years.. just never bothered with them lately. Hub finished next section of deck (this would be the 15 year plan ) so I dug out a new one as well.

Am sore today *gee, why?* but that's just fine. I feel like I reached the peak of a mountain by accomplishing that yesterday! This spring has been tough and I've thought about going back to the doctor. Having said that, I also think there are things I can do to turn things around at this stage.

April, I'm glad you mention your lamp so frequently. The next series of cloudy sombre days we get, I'm pulling mine out. School is out in 2 weeks, and I fully plan to get out walking early in the morning before the heat hits. The dog will love me forever!

Liz, congrats on being OP all day!

Have a great Sunday everyone!

Last edited by JudoMom; 06-15-2003 at 12:09 PM.
Old 06-15-2003, 12:30 PM   #11  

Good morning

It is a beautiful day in sunny Victoria B.C......DH is still sleeping....it is Father's Day....so I will let him sleep.

DS2 & his DW left for Vancouver early this morning.....they are going to do some shopping in Vancouver....their plane leaves tonight for Las Vegas.

Their dog probably thinks they went to work.

Judo Mom....the light box seems to work....the psychiatrists don't know why.....if I don't use it on a cloudy day.....I seem to get down.

I should go for now.....have a great day.

April
Old 06-15-2003, 03:08 PM   #12  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Everyone !

Its almost evening but thats okay right ? LOL
Well today so far we visited my FIL for Fathers day, came back, ate lunch, put in for a nap, made a cheesecake for the girl at work (tomorrow's her b-day, she's on atkins diet).

Its 3:05 pm, as soon as wakes up outside we go. Its the first sunny day (for a weekend day) in a long time so we are going out to enjoy the warm air.

Then I have to go finish the laundry and pick up around the house.........I need a maid! and free volunteers ?

Have a great day.

Tomorrow my boss is only in for 1/2 a day so this mouse will be playing allllllllllllllll day lol.

Hugs, leens
Old 06-15-2003, 11:43 PM   #13  

Angry Fun was had by all!

Well the father's day gathering here was a huge success...other than the mosquito's all went well!

It was a great weekend.

Tomorrow I want to do some more flower pots and do some stuff around the yard, My housekeeper comes on Wed so there are a few things I need to do. In the evenings I want to do some scrapping while hubby is away.

See ya all tomorrow.

Eliz
Closed Thread