Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2003, 08:13 PM   #1  
beautiful

Angry coming back (again!)

hey everyone! i'm back. i'm sure some of you remember me but for those who don't i'll reintroduce myself (for the millionth time since i keep disappearing)

i'm shelly, 24 and from oklahoma. i'm the single mom of 2. Dillon is 4 1/2 and Bryleigh is 1 1/2. i disappeared a few months ago and thought i could lose weight on my own. oh boy was i WRONG!!!! my weight sky rocketed and now i'm having some health issues that need to be resolved. sooooo.......

I JOINED WEIGHT WATCHERS.

i am going to meetings every thursday. well, yesterday was my first meeting and i had a great time. the leader is awesome and makes everyone feel great no matter how much we weigh.

so i'm starting over and i know with the great group of people here at 3FC and my weight watchers group i CAN DO THIS!!!!!

and for those of you that remember me i am so sorry i bailed on you all AGAIN. this time i SWEAR i am going to stay with you. i may not get to post much but i will not run out on you again.
Old 06-13-2003, 08:23 PM   #2  
Future marathon runner

S/C/G: 310/185/Where my body takes me

Height: 5'8"

Welcome back! My name is Raelynn and I am a 23 year-old single mom to my (almost) 3 year-old daughter Jordanna.
Old 06-13-2003, 10:37 PM   #3  
Losing Again!

JKFLA--Welcome Back! This is a great place to be, but you already knew that, right

I have been doing Weight Watchers since January and have lost 40.4 to date on the program. I love it because you eat people food, and it's more about a lifestyle change than a diet. I can do this for the rest of my life, without feeling cheated.

Have a great first week, and don't forget to drink your water!
Old 06-13-2003, 11:49 PM   #4  
missaprylj

Welcome back Shelly!! The MORE the MERRIER!! (Secondly, let me just say that Bryleigh is such a beautiful name!!) Don't forget to post all the time, lol. We like people with lots to say. ; Welcome back. -Apryl

Old 06-14-2003, 12:07 AM   #5  

Hi Shelley - welcome back! I live in Edmond! And I'm ready to stop hiding from tornadoes - how 'bout you?!

I'm proud of you for jumping back in. I look forward to seeing you around the board.
Old 06-14-2003, 10:55 AM   #6  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Welcome back!
Old 06-14-2003, 12:16 PM   #7  
beautiful

thanks for all the welcome backs!

i woke up this morning feeling refreshed and better than i have in a long time. i am sooooooo not a morning person.

i had trouble getting all my points in yesterday because i had to sit in the emergency room with dillon for a few hours and that put a damper on things. he is ok though.

Jennelle--- happy birthday. i hope you have a great day!

AngiKL--- hi fellow okie!! yes this weather is getting old quick. i'm sure we haven't had it as bad down here as you all have had up there though. my mom works for the trucking company choctaw that is down the road from the GM plant and i got to see the damage there after the tornado. i couldn't believe it!

Daners--- great job on the weight loss!! in a few months i hope i can post that i've lost that much or so.

Raelynn--- its great to meet you!
Old 06-14-2003, 12:38 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 261/158/below 160

Height: 5'8" (Dang, I shrank an inch!)

Welcome back! It's so great that you're coming back--wishing you all the success in the world.

Sorry to hear about your time in the ER. It's so worrying having a child with health problems. Not sure what a TGA, IAA and PS are, but my almost 3-year old granddaughter has a PDA, VSD and ASD so I recognize one of your acronyms!
Old 06-14-2003, 12:57 PM   #9  
beautiful

Quote:
Originally posted by Sheila53
Not sure what a TGA, IAA and PS are, but my almost 3-year old granddaughter has a PDA, VSD and ASD so I recognize one of your acronyms!

Hi Sheila! i'm sorry to hear about your granddaughter. how is she? dillon is doing good now. he's had 3 open heart surgeries, 2 heart caths, a balloon valvuloplasty that didnt work and a surgery to remove broken sternal wires.

TGA is transposition of the great arteries. some people also refer to it as TGV with the v being vessels. IAA is interrupted aortic arch and PS is pulmonary stenosis. we are still having some problems with it and they are talking about doing a complete valve replacement surgery but they said it will be in the future. i'm not holding my breath though because we were only supposed to go through the one surgery and everything would be ok but it didn't happen like that.
Old 06-14-2003, 03:15 PM   #10  
Jen

Height: 5'3"

Hey there Shelly, welcome back. It is nice to see you again. Sorry to hear that Dillon is still having health problems but glad to hear that Bryleigh is okay. Good luck with WW, it helped me when I could stick to it. Take care.
Closed Thread