Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 07-29-2011, 10:37 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 108/105.8/60 kgs

Height: 5 foot 6

Default 25 kgs (55 lbs) gone so far!!!!

Greetings

I am amazed and proud of what I've achieved in my weight loss so far. I have never lost this much weight successfully before, and I'm confident that I can reach my ultimate goals.

Although I still look podgy, my hourglass figure is returning, my back is no longer sore, and walking is effortless. My friends and family are 100% behind my efforts, and I hope that they will be inspired to lose their excess weight, too.

More and more, I'm figuring out that weight loss is not the whole story to fixing my life. I need to rebuild my self worth and identity from the ground up, after a lifetime of being an abused doormat. But fixing the physical is giving me the confidence I need to look within, and heal myself on the inside, too.

Never give up!
sonickel77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 10:49 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 150/136/125

Height: 5'4''

Way to go! I completely agree that excess weight is often a sympton of deeper internal issues that are tougher to fix. But losing the weight can give you the confidence to take control of the other issues in your life. Keep up the great work!
zestfest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 11:58 AM   #3  
yehaw!!

S/C/G: 220/166/150

Height: 5'3

Smile

Congrats on thed 55lbs gone.. and I hope you reach the ultimate goal of finding and loving the real you
brillmama2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 12:32 PM   #4  
I am in control.

Height: 5'9

Great job!! Keep it up!!
Emme is offline   Reply With Quote